- For AI research the two best companies are MS & Alphabet. They both have cloud computing... Albeit azure is better than GCP considering GCP is heavily leaned towards TF. They also both have Quantum AI teams, which is the cutting edge for AI. This really boils down to the amount of resources, and ease at which they are available to AI scientists which puts them at “better than” smaller tech
- Microsoft azure referral Hey all! I’m looking for a referral to Microsoft’s azure team as a design researcher. More than happy to send over my resume/details and if you feel it’s a good fit refer me. Cheers!
- Azure TSP Comp? Hi all, I have final interviews next week for an Azure TSP role in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I have about 4 YOE with a SysEngineer/DevOps background, most recent 2 years have been all Azure focused. I've done some research on Glassdoor, PayScale, Paysa, etc but there is quite a wide range in terms
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Day of a ML platform product manager I work as a PM for a product and I spend my time in with user researchers, product designers, marketing, define features and get them implemented with engineers & partner with different teams. I have been trying to get a sense what product managers in an ML/AI platform team do or any Azure/AWS team
- Does the same level pay within the same range for different domains in Microsoft? After I researched on blind, the range is ocean wide for the same level at Microsoft. Does a l64 SWE automatically get a better offer than a l64 in azure service domain? Does Microsoft have a different range for same level but in different domains?