- Moving to Seattle? I think about moving to Seattle and joining FB. Currently L5 in the Bay, about 340k TC. FB offers E5 at 185/630/50. With cheaper cost of living & no state tax that should be another 25% comp bump on top of the FB offer. So approx like if I got 500k in the Bay. Can afford a home. Now, the question
- link Amazon expanding to Bellevue, no head tax there Sorry for the screen shot. Article is behind a pay wall. Https://bit.ly/2jLoc9y Basically we are already taking two more buildings. The tower 333 and the summit III and possibly the spring district block 16. Total over 1 million Sq ft.
- Looking for advise on rent vs sell decision in Fremont I have a 2 bed 2 bath condo in Fremont. It’s just a 5 min walk to BART station. I could rent it for $2.7k a month and would break even on my mortgage payment. I am moving to Seattle in a month. If I sell it, I can get around $400k in equity and can use it as a down to get a nice place in the Seattl
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Here we go https://www.geekwire.com/2018/like-punch-gut-fast-growing-seattle-startup-eyes-bellevue-expansion-head-tax-vote/
- Tax / accountant referral in Bellevue/Redmond Looking for a good referral as I’ve used a remote tax accountant for years. I need more help from someone who can help me better plan and is used to handling RSUs and the like. Thanks!