- vote Salesforce vs Google vs Microsoft I have offers from Microsoft, Google and Salesforce: Salesforce Location: Bellevue Level: MTS Base: $150k Performance bonus: 10% => $7.5k (midpoint) RSUs: $252k ($63k/year) Sign-on: $22k Total: $220.5k/year (excluding sign-on) Google Cloud: Location: Sunnyvale Level: L3 Base: $135k Performance bon
- link Ditch Seattle property? Now that elections are over. It looks like the Seattle City Council is likely to try to reinstate the per employee head tax. With Amazon and Facebook building like crazy in Bellevue should I dump my investment property and buy in Bellevue? I feel the growth will be better long term there now. ht
- vote People who moved from Seattle to Bay Area. Do you regret it or like it? Pro: Better Weather Cons: High Col. More taxes. Costlier Houses. So people who moved, are you okay with trading the Seattle/Bellevue life for good weather? do you think you want to move back for long term/settle or gonna stay in Cali for long term? With enough good companies in Seattle, I don't s
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Moving to Seattle? I think about moving to Seattle and joining FB. Currently L5 in the Bay, about 340k TC. FB offers E5 at 185/630/50. With cheaper cost of living & no state tax that should be another 25% comp bump on top of the FB offer. So approx like if I got 500k in the Bay. Can afford a home. Now, the question
- link Amazon expanding to Bellevue, no head tax there Sorry for the screen shot. Article is behind a pay wall. Https://bit.ly/2jLoc9y Basically we are already taking two more buildings. The tower 333 and the summit III and possibly the spring district block 16. Total over 1 million Sq ft.
- Looking for advise on rent vs sell decision in Fremont I have a 2 bed 2 bath condo in Fremont. It’s just a 5 min walk to BART station. I could rent it for $2.7k a month and would break even on my mortgage payment. I am moving to Seattle in a month. If I sell it, I can get around $400k in equity and can use it as a down to get a nice place in the Seattl
- link Here we go https://www.geekwire.com/2018/like-punch-gut-fast-growing-seattle-startup-eyes-bellevue-expansion-head-tax-vote/
- Tax / accountant referral in Bellevue/Redmond Looking for a good referral as I’ve used a remote tax accountant for years. I need more help from someone who can help me better plan and is used to handling RSUs and the like. Thanks!