- vote Important career decision - need perspective! Lucky enough to have 2 offers, but extremely torn... A) Finance Manager at Google $250 cash (base + sign on + target) $250 GSUs Role = L6 on fintech team B) VP at well-funded blockchain startup (platform, not random coins) $275 cash (base) $200 equity/token mix Role = leading ops on flagship produ
- How do I stop feeling like a failure? Warning - edge post. Im working on an Amazon internal ML team in Seattle after I graduate from a low tier state school. Everybody I know makes more than me with better benefits and more prestige at FB, Airbnb, Google, and prop trading companies including the people I interned with last summer all i
- vote Comparing between offers Late stage fintech, may be going IPO soon. $180K base, $10k sign on bonus, $50k in stock over 4 years.. Blockchain based early startup.. Hedera.. Solid team. $170K base, 2.5 millions coins/tokens.. Over 4 years..worth over $200K with current value.. Third option is to stay at current place until g
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Data Scientist - TC good? I have an offer for a Data Scientist role from a fintech startup based of Sf. Company is yet to go public but has a lot of potential and its been around for close to 8yrs now. After negotiation below are some figures, what does blind community think? Is it good? Base-140k Rsu-3k Bonus-17.5% yoy Tc
- vote How's Blend Labs? It's a fast growing mortgage fintech featured on breakoutlist.com, futureengine.org, and linkedin's top startups. I have a potential referral, but haven't applied yet. I'm considering it for new grad and heard that base is comparable to FAANGs. Obviously options will be paper money, but they look p
- Is 170k base ok? Getting a $170k base offer from fintech in NYC. Tech lead with 15yrs experience. Is it good?
- Warren Buffet’s Lead Engineer Offer “Warren Buffet needs a lead Java Engineer in SF!” Was the tag line from the recruiter. A part of Berkshire Hathaway in the FinTech sector, I was intrigued and applied. I matched up exactly what they wanted, YOE 10+, lead of multiple teams, etc. Then the offer. Then the realization of why the 3rd mo
- Starting salary at NYC startup out of college I'm graduating college in a few weeks and recently accepted an offer at a Series B Fintech startup in NYC as a Data Engineer. Base is 90k, benefits are approximately 25k, plus RSUs equivalent to ~1 basis point. Is this a good offer? I feel that they might have low-balled me during the negotiation.
- People from SF, is this a livable wage I have a big fear of living cost of SF, I have a offer I would appreciate if folks can advice if this could be a go or no go, I have 2 kids, no wife no debt, thinking of 3500/month for rent Company is in fintech, located in SF Base 180 12.5 bonus With some equity Sign up : 15k I have a little shy
- How do you choose between multiple offers ? In FinTech in NYC how do you choose between multiple offers if the TC ( base , benefits , bonus , no rsu) is almost the same give or take $10k annually
- London - Java Microservices Development Strategist Java Microservices Development Strategist – Investment Management, City of London Up to £100k base +50% bonus (so potential TC up to £150k) Are you a delivery-focused tech fanatic with excellent Core Java development skills? Would you like to step into a Senior Thought Leadership role and help set
- #salary #banking Anyone heard of a "Master Software Engineer" in banking/fintech space? Trying to figure out what the base is, Cap One has most reported salaries at 144k base + bonus...not sure how true that is...
- What should be salary expected ? Hey guys -- looking to check out options in moving from finance / banking world to tech. I am based in SF Bay. wondering if someone can throw light in following - Sr Director Level Packages ( including -- base, bonus, stock, 401k ) in Product Management function at Visa - Manager level Packages (i
- Fintech comp vs. big bank I’m in big bank financial analytics / business strategy.. thinking of switching to Fintech. YOE 12 years and current TC $300k (base $200k, bonus $65k, LTI rsu ~$40k). How much should I expect in equity if I move to Fintech pre-IPO company? I am thinking SoFi or similar companies in San Francisco a
- Product manager salaries I'm a product manager with 8 years experience . Working at a fintech group at a big bank. My salary is 160k base and 35% bonus. I'm new to blind and reading through these posts on salaries and feeling very under paid. Payscale however says I'm in the 90th percentile. Why such a huge disparity and
- Live Developer Roles in London Fintech & Financial Services Full list of open opportunities in London - please get in touch if any of these sound like you or someone you know. (Unfortunately none of these roles can offer visa support.) JELF101 Algorithmic Trading Developer – Well Established US based FS firm, expanding in London £80-£120k base, dependent on
- Evaluate fintech offer Wanted to get folks' thoughts on an offer I got from a fintech for a role in the Bay Area: Base - 180K Target Bonus - 36K Equity - $120K RSUs vested over 4 years This is for a Product Manager role. I have about 4 yoe post a Masters degree
- Compensation for a CTO in NYC Where is the market at for base/equity for a CTO at a series A startup in NYC ? Joined as employee #3 promoted to the CTO role, company is a FinTech that has raised series A, valued at about 30mm.
- Where to find very specific startups I'm trying to create a list of real estate/fintech startups that had a series A round and are looking for their first product management hire. Thought I'd just spit ball this question out there. I'm currently using crunch base and LinkedIn.
- Startup Sales comp- thoughts? 200k base Commission: 10%. Cap at 500k Series B Role in NY. FinTech Sales YOE:15