- vote Do you think AT&T is dead end for career growth? AT&T is transitioning lot of employees to Accenture, Tech Mahindra etc
- Accenture Situational Interview Hi All, Does anyone have an insight on what is the nature of situational interview wirh accenture ? I applied for data analytics position. Also, would appreciate any input from current or formal Accenture employees on how is the culture there and if it’s a good company to work for Thanks #accen
- Contracting - Apple Vs Google I did worked as a contractor in both Apple and Google . Anyway Contractors are treated like second class citizens in almost all the companies in Bay Area. But I saw a huge difference between Apple and Google . Apple: Not even a cafeteria in the contractors buildings . No company provided laptop . P
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Which offer would you choose? A little back story first: I’m currently a contractor in my current role and want get a permanent position. There aren’t many at my current company and the positions in my org are majority contractors and the probability of becoming permanent or being let go are about equal since it’s project based.
- Access of Alight (new name of Aon Hewitt) in Mint / Quicken Any Accenture employees here? How do you access your 401(k) in Mint or Quicken? The instructions provided are really useless and don’t work. Any active Accenture employees had success in even downloading transactions? Or directly connecting using Mint / Quicken?
- Accenture USA hike How much hike does Accenture gives its employees without promotion in USA?
- Short time consulting outside Accenture I am full time employee for Accenture. Can we do part time consulting to other company on C2C basis while in bench ?