- vote Amazon vs uber Amazon L5 applied scientist ii in Alexa automotive team based in Santa Clara: 175k base + 148 stocks + 200k sign on Uber L4 machine learning engineer in uber eats based in SF: 153k base + 9600 rsu + 65k worth annual refresh and cash + 25k sign on Amazon says they can possibly increase by another 8
- Amazon Applied Scientist/Research Scientist salary expecation I am a research scientist at NV with 4-5 YOE in ML & AI research. I am going to get an offer from Alexa AI org at Cambridge, MA. The recruiter said I can chose either Research Scientist(RS) or Applied Scientist(AS) position since I qualify for both and the team really want me. My questions: 1. What
- Research Scientist @Amazon Alexa AI What questions can one expect for this position? How to prepare well for the position? I am a masters degree graduate aiming for this position and working very hard - Leetcoding to get to the par of this levels requirement. Need your advice on this...
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- 482 Visa issue during offer Hello Blind. I receive an offer as a SDE I during December last month. Due to holiday period and everything, things have been dragged till now. I was initially interviewing for the Amazon Alexa role. However, due to me not having a degree, it’s impossible for me to relocate to the USA/Canada at th
- How to move from SDE role to AI What's the best way to move from a SDE role to a AI research role. Currently I am a software developer in Alexa. I want to be involved in futuristic research projects.
- Life as a L6 research scientist at Alexa Sunnyvale, CA? Do they work you into the ground? will I develop ulcers after 6 months?
- Amazon Alexa UX & DESIGN in SF/Bay Area Hi Amazon folks- am open to hear thoughts from fellow or past Amazon PMs, Engs, Research and Designers on what the design culture is like around the Bay Area Alexa services team(s). Thanks!