- Indeed Hiring Freeze Updates? (+F1 woes) New here! Could anyone keep this post updated with any news regarding the Indeed freeze? Or, does anyone know of specific companies in the Austin area that seriously consider international students? Full story: Bf got a verbal offer from Indeed in Feb (written offer was minted and ready to go), but
- SDE1 Offer at Amazon Seattle, am I getting lowballed? Almost 2 YOE Base - 115k Year 1 bonus - 25k Year 2 bonus 20k Stocks 50 RSU Can I negotiate more? Or not? Currently at around 140k base at IBM but no other perks. Any suggestions appreciated. Edit: By low balled I mean in terms of TC , and not the SDE I role itself.
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Amazon sde 1 offer Graduated with ms in CS for Top 10 CS in USA and 2 yoe, working for IBM for 1 year and make tc $150k Amazon offered $115k bass 58 unit vesting %5 for 1st year ,%15 2nd year , %20 every six month there after $40k 1st year sign on bonus $30k 2nd year sign on bonus My total comp comes to $160k f
- Strange dilemma to be in/how far out can you schedule an onsite If I pass my amazon phone interview, How far out can I schedule my onsite? My lease ends 7/14 My interview is 5/23 But my one year at IBM ends a couple days after the lease ends This is important because if leave before hand: A. My referral won't get his bonus B. I will have to pay back my bon
- Evaluate offers - Yahoo vs Sam's club tech Sam's club tech(Walmart e-commerce): Team which is rebuilding e-commerce platform from scratch - I see a good potential here. 145K base 16% annual bonus 15k joining bonus Relo - reimbursement up to 15k Yahoo/Oath: Yahoo answers/ Inbox commerce team 135k base 10% annual bonus 10k sign on Relo : up
- Should I join IBM cloud as Software Engineer? I am receiving a software engineer offer at IBM in SV for one of their cloud projects. 1. How good is IBM and its cloud division? 2. Do they give stock options? 3. Signing bonus?
- Sam's tech/Walmart e-commerce offer Hi guys, I've decided to move out of my current job with IBM (<1 yr after master's). I've cleared the interview of Sam's club.com team and had a call with recruiter regarding the offer. Here are the details of the offer. Base: hasn't been revealed but I was told that we offer a minimum of 110k$ in
- IBM or Samsung Hey, I'd like to hear from the blind community for making a choice between IBM and Samsung. Here are the details: IBM : entry-level data scientist position , Austin, TX Base: 110k, 11k joining bonus that's it! Samsung Research America: NLP software engineer, interned there. The work involved more
- IBM Austin Marketing Analytics - performance marketing team/salary insights needed Any insights on Austin team, compensation n life at Austin IBM. Is there signon bonus, yearly bonus, what’s the salary range?
- IBM offer thoughts Just received a return offer for an entry level software developer position after interning this past summer with IBM. Salary is 93k with 8k bonus, based in northern Massachusetts. Is this a worthwhile offer or should I continue to job search and interview with other companies?