- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Should I join Accenture Latvia with low TC or regional middle east company with double TC I am an Engineering Manager working currently in Egypt. I am planning to relocate to Europe or America and join a big name. I failed in some interviews in Amazon, Google, Booking and Zelando. Recently I got an offer from Accenture Latvia as an "Associate Manager" with a very low TC. I accepted th
- Finance at AT&T Outsourcing to Accenture Some portion of my org (3k) will be outsourced to Accenture in the next 60 days. Most of us have 15-30 years at AT&T. What can we expect as transferees to Accenture? Most of the job postings I see are for recent grads. The usual AT&T outsourcing deal requires the vendor to pay AT&T severance if t
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Which offer would you choose? A little back story first: I’m currently a contractor in my current role and want get a permanent position. There aren’t many at my current company and the positions in my org are majority contractors and the probability of becoming permanent or being let go are about equal since it’s project based.
- How is Accenture Digital Applied Intelligence team? I have an opportunity from Accenture Digital Applied Intelligence team at senior management level. Should I leave FAANG to join Accenture? How is the experience and outlook?