- Helpless situation. Confidence is shattering day by day. Fellow Indians please help!!!!! Hello Experts, I am working as a full-stack engineer for a startup in Bengaluru (India). Here are my details YOE: 3 TC: Cash: 16.5 + Paper stock Designation: Full-Stack Developer College: Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering from a tier 3 no name college I am in the middle o
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- What's the use of so called consultant companies? I am not talking about good specialized consultants in react or elastic or something useful, but the one with short names like EY who's only purpose seems to be to use tax money or some clueless middle manager fund to create powerpoints and SAP projects They don't contribute to open source, have ow
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Alfresco Software. Any thoughts? It’s private with some decent founder history, primarily funded by SAP venture capital. Still no real financials so hard to get a read. Can anyone shed more light on its current status? Gartner recently put in the Magic Quadrant for Document Management as a up and coming challenger.
- link Consortium blockchains with greatest chance of success? Thoughts on consortium blockchains vs semi private vs public? Seems that consortiums have the most growth potential and use cases for lowering overhead / increasing operational efficiency for enterprise businesses. Late to the game on this but would love input from anyone that is knowledgeable in