- Quit before having another job? Hi I am working in a big Wall St investment bank as an SDE. ( Using my wife’s login here, as did not want to give away the employer’s name) Yoe: 15+yrs, TC :200k Completely bored at work. No scope of growing, no chance of getting any interesting work in the future. No chance of TC increasing much ei
- Google Eng Res vs SWE elsewhere I flubbed some of my interviews for Google SWE (New grad, L3) and was referred to the Engineering Residency program where it looks like i’d just have one more phone screen to get the job. I’d love to work at Google, and I’d be able to be in NY (one of the location options for the program) which is m
- Support at Microsoft vs Dev at Capital Group I graduated with a humanities degree last Dec and have been in my Support Engineer role for a year at MS. just got an offer for a Dev role at capital group (finance-investment management company) Ultimate career goal is to be a Product Manager/technical program manager in a few years—bc I self taug
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- First SWE Job (year-long bootcamp) Getting your foot in the door is always the hardest step. I decided to leave my sales & hospitality career behind and pursue that of a developer... Almost 8 months into my bootcamp training today and I couldn’t be any happier with my decision as truly feel like I’ve found my calling. I’m just about
- link Seeking Product Manager Hiring for a junior to mid level product manager for a fintech group at a large bank in NYC. Pays 90k to 140k plus bonus. If interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To specialize or diversify career? I’ve been in Fintech for about 5 years across a few different companies, and I’d say I’ve started specializing in the Fintech space. I get recruiters specifically for Fintech all the time, and sometimes for more senior roles. In general, I like Fintech, but I’m not crazy in love with it, and on a m