- paypal vs oracle I am currently with Paypal TC 145k recently I recieved an offer with OCI team in oracle seattle. compensation 200k+ for SDE/IC2 role i am very confused with what to do , both job profiles are good and are within the infrastructure domain. any suggestions? how is oracle in general ? how is oci tea
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Confused about my next career move Hi, I currently have 4 offers from these companies below and I'm really confused which to take (All SDE roles) 1) Goldman Sachs, SF, TC: Around $190k 2) PayPal, SJC, TC: Around $180k 3) VMware, Palo Alto, TC: Around $200k 4) Doordash, SF, TC: Around $210k Update: got another offer: machine learnin
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Is a bust/bloodbath coming? With so many layoffs happening from Tesla, OCI, PayPal, Walmart to what not, is this a start of bust or is the worst over? Will we see more bloodbath? I was too young to see the dot com crash and just starting over during financial crisis.
- How is PayPal cloud platform eng team? Looking for reviews about higher mgmt, general culture, quality of work and if possible TC. TC: ~140k
- PayPal junior cloud techinal phone interview Any idea on what can I expect in 45 minutes techinal phone interview for junior cloud developer