- Highest New Grad TC known to you? Curious to know the TC, Company and Location. New Grad = BS / MS degree. TC = (base + first_year_signon + first_year_stocks_value) My TC: 255, Yahoo/ Oath, Sunnyvale YOE: 7
- Amazon compensation in the bay area (SDE) I work at Yahoo (VM) 2 yoe (Current TC: 175k) This is what Amazon in Palo Alto offering me. For SDE-L4. Base: 150k TC: 215k Should I take the offer? Is it a lowball?
- vote Yahoo vs Walmart e-commerce - URGENT! Have both offers more or less similar pay. Which one would you suggest to join at this point? (YOE : 1.5 yrs) Teams Yahoo answers and in future I could shift to inbox commerce. Base 136 10% annual bonus 50k rsu /3 yrs 10k joining Sams e-commerce platform building. 145k base 16% annual bonus Equity
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Should I accept this offer? I was just recently offered a position of Software Engineer with the Yahoo Mail team doing Android development in Kotlin in Sunnyvale, CA. And I’m slated to start in early January. Today is actually the last day for me to accept it as I was given the official offer two days ago and they said it expi
- vote Workday vs Oath offer Got these 2 offers last week. YOE: 3yrs Oath: Position: Software Dev Engineer 1 Team: Yahoo Mail: Big data/ User record sync Location: Sunnyvale, CA Base: 135k Joining bonus: 10k Year end Bonus: 10% Relocation: up to 20k (only as needed unlike the other offer) Equity: 60k for 3 years with 1/3 veste
- vote Yahoo Software Development Engineer NCG Salary Trying to evaluate an offer. What is the base compensation for NCG position at Yahoo/Oath/Verizon/Whatever at the Sunnyvale, CA campus?
- Evaluate offers - Yahoo vs Sam's club tech Sam's club tech(Walmart e-commerce): Team which is rebuilding e-commerce platform from scratch - I see a good potential here. 145K base 16% annual bonus 15k joining bonus Relo - reimbursement up to 15k Yahoo/Oath: Yahoo answers/ Inbox commerce team 135k base 10% annual bonus 10k sign on Relo : up
- OCI vs Tableau vs Amazon I recently posted regarding the offers and have some update for them. 5 years experience. OCI (Seattle): Base - 155K, Equity - 6600 ($320K - 4 year vesting), sign-on - 20K Tableau (Seattle): Base - 140K, Bonus - 10%, Equity - 4500 ($489K - 4 year vesting) Amazon (New York): Base - 165K, Sign-
- What to expect Sr. Product Manager salary at oath? Expecting an offer from Oath/Yahoo. Currently at Microsoft at 64 level, what should I expect as base + RSU + sign on bonus? Do they have corresponding job level?
- New Grad Salary I recently completed all my interviews at yahoo small business group (part of Verizon). I recently graduated and wanted to know how much I can ask for a salary so that I don’t get low balled. Any ideas on how much I can ask ? (base | stock | joining bonus)
- Twitter SWE II Compensation in SF I’ve received an offer from Twitter today for SWE II. Base: $150,000 Bonus: 15% Stock: 8000 units (about $226,000) over 4yrs TC is then about $229,000/year I have 1.5 years working at Yahoo and 3 years working outside of Silicon Valley. Does this sound reasonable?
- New Grad PM Offer Evaluation Posting this for a friend who's a new grad deciding between multiple PM programs. Offer 1: Yahoo/Oath APM 125k base 50k annual rsu 20k signing Offer 2: Atlassian Graduate PM 110k base 15k annual rsu 30k signing He's drawn to Yahoo for the compensation but worried about the brand name. What offer
- vote Oracle Cloud vs NVDIA Cloud I recently posted regarding the offers and have few more update. 5 years experience. Oracle Cloud (Seattle): Base - 170K, Bonus / Refresher - 15% (approximate), Equity - 9000 ($440K - 4 year vesting), sign-on - 25K NVIDIA Cloud (Bay Area) - Currently figuring out the number Jet.com - Base - 16
- Bloomberg on-site coming up ... Have to schedule my on-site interview at the NY or Princeton office. 1) Which one would you suggest and why ? 2) What is the level of difficulty of problems ? leetcode mediums ? design rounds ? 3) places to roam around the next day ? have never been to either of the spots Having interned at Yaho