- Amazon FEE 2 salary What does base and total pay look like for front end engineer 2 at Amazon Alexa team in Seattle
- Amazon L5 Offer How does this L5 offer stack up? (Seattle) Team: Alexa Communications Base: 156k Bonus: 60k first year, then 40k second year Stock: 85 shares (~120k) Also, will Amazon typically buy out unvested stock that I have in MSFT?
- Amazon TPM L5 offer in Alexa I got a L5 TPM offer from Amazon Alexa in Seattle. Base: 150k Signon: 55k (31k+24k) RSU: 44 YOE: 8.5 Current TC: 155k How is the offer? This is after negotiation, the initial offer was 160k. Is L5 TPM a senior role or does it has a high accountability? What kind of wlb should I expect on L5 TPM
- Amazon SFA Hi! At what level do Sr. Financial Analyst join Amazon? Does it vary by business segment (whether in AWS or Alexa or E-commerce)? Also what is the overall compensation - base + sign on bonus + stock options?
- Amazon offer Alexa org Recruiter told me Amazon wants to give offer. I'm L64 at MS, and recruiter said targeting SD2 which seems under level. But apparently SDE2 is a wide band so hoping for comparable salary. The team is in the Alexa shopping org. Recruiter asked me about pay expectation. What is a competitive offer here
- Amazon offer dealine I have an L5 offer from Amazon. I just got the offer yesterday, and the recruiter says the offer is good only until April 30th as they are trying to close the position before May. I’m still waiting for my offers from other companies. How do I push the deadline? YOY: a little over 3 TC: 180 Offer:
- Amazon total comp expectations Moving on to next round of interviews for Software Engineer (2 I’m assuming since I’m Sr level already). Recruiter asked total comp expectations... no idea what to ask for since no company I’ve worked for has had stock options. Currently at 125k base, 10-15% bonus with 3 yoe (just promoted to Sr so
- vote Twilio vs Amazon Have offers from both of them. From work, manager, and team perspective Twilio is exciting but Amazon TC is 25% higher than Twilio and no more negotiation with Twilio. Don't know more details about work, manager, the team at Alexa yet. Being early in the career, care more about learning opportunit
- Google Vs Amazon Alexa team in Seattle just offered me an SDE2 position with 160k base. 105k sign on over two years and 96 shares. Is this a good? I also have a potential offer with Google in mountain view - but they'd like me to inform then what my expectations are first. Level should be a l4 What would be a goo
- Amazon offer eval for Seattle. Seems low. I'm a Senior SDE at MS working on ML. Interviews at Amazon were extremely easy. Amazon offer: Base:147k Sign-on cash: 60k for 1st year, 45k for second year. Sign-on RSUs: 90k with 5%, 15%, 40%, 40% vesting. This sounds kind of small. Lower than I'll be getting in MS considering absence of annual b
- vote Amazon or Startup? Little hinging towards Amazon because offer is from a critical Alexa team. Will get to work on variety of projects. Decent amount of senior people to learn from. I am ok if a little extra hours need to be put in since other offer would definitely have lot of pressure to perform. Never worked in a pu
- vote Amazon vs uber Amazon L5 applied scientist ii in Alexa automotive team based in Santa Clara: 175k base + 148 stocks + 200k sign on Uber L4 machine learning engineer in uber eats based in SF: 153k base + 9600 rsu + 65k worth annual refresh and cash + 25k sign on Amazon says they can possibly increase by another 8