- #GE Digital SPB has any stocks? What does base look like? Joining bonus? I am considering joining GE digital San Ramon. They have offered me 180k, 20% bonus. No sign on and no RSUs
- Evaluate GE vs Gofundme offers GE Digital : 135b/ 15% bonus/ 10k Sign-On/No RSU (role: Sr. SE UI) GoFundMe: 145b/ 10%bonus/ 10k stock options (vesting period: 4y) (role: Sr. SE Full-stack) Please share your views.
- GE resignation policies At GE, Should relocation package and sign-in bonus be returned if resigning in one year? If yes, is it pro-rated or do you pay the whole amount? How is it in other companies?
- #GEDigitalSPB Evaluating an offer from GE Digital in Tokyo, Japan. Being Offered a base of JPY 15.3 million (USD 135 K) and 20% bonus for Senior Professional Band. Is it a fair deal for SPB ? I think it’s on lower side.
- TC for Global Marketing Director in Bay Area Med Device / Med Tech Looking for estimates for Global Marketing Director roles in the Bay Area. I'm thinking the likes of Medtronic, Abbott, GE probably have a 180-220K base plus 15% bonus and LT incentives pushing TC into 270K range; would like a sanity check. Places like Verily probably have a higher overall TC.
- link Stop asking for tech company offer numbers! Read this and thank me! Interested in more of such posts? Sign up with Blind today! https://us.teamblind.com/invite/qs7Kmvaz ----- Annoyed by all the repeated questions about offers on Blind, I went to collate the numbers from the posts I see on Reddit and Blind. I update this list as and when I see compensation d