- Perfect house for 1.3 Milliom Would you buy a 1.3 million house in bellevue downtown with 200k base income, 10% down and 6300 monthly mortgage payments
- Evaluate Microsoft Offer I got an offer from Microsoft in Bellevue/ Redmond for SDE 2 role : 150k base / 50k bonus / 200k stocks. I have 3.5 yoe . Is this good ?
- Microsoft offer Need advice Location - Bellevue SDE 2 / 2.5 exp Base 138 Sign on 40k RSU 75k (25/25/25/25) Team is Azure Already negotiated on base. Should i push for more stocks ? Is it good ? Waiting on aws offer too.
- Okta offer for staff sde Received verbal offer for staff sde from Okta Bellevue with base pay 160k. Wtf? What should I ask for? 160k base sounds very low to me. RSUs are decent but not very high. Serious suggestions please?
- Microsoft PM 2 offer Pls evaluate Microsoft Bellevue offer: PM2 L62 Base 145k Bonus 20% Stock 110k Sign up 50k Standard relo package Changing career from dev to PM, so years of experience are not relevant TC now in Bay area is 195k + stock
- Which offer is better and why Finding it difficult to choose between two Expedia (current job): Location: Bellevue/ Seattle Base : 160K Position: Senior software engineer Joining bonus 10K RSU : 300 vesting for 4 years Bonus: 12.5% Start up: Location: Dania beach Florida Base: 150K Position: Senior software engineer Joining
- Offer comparison 1.5 years experience at Amazon. Indeed (Austin): Senior software engineer 115k base 13% (15k) avg yearly performance bonus 10k anniversary bonus after 1st and 2nd year 10k sign on 25k/3yr stock Microsoft (Bellevue): SDE II (L61) 132k base 60k/4yr RSU 10% (13k) average performance bonus 20k sign on
- Splunk vs Salesforce How is Salesforce Bellevue compared to Splunk Seattle in terms of work life balance and growth opportunities. Folllowing is the salesforce offer details. Position: Senior Member Technical Staff. Base: 150. Stock: 250. Joining Bonus: 25. Splunk TC: 250 @ senior software engineer.
- Machine Learning @ Unity, Bellevue I am interested in a Senior ML Engineer position in Unity Technologies (Bellevue, WA). A few question I have: How is internal leveling there? We have 2 levels for Senior at Microsoft. What will be equivalent of MSFT Senior (L64) at Unity? What should be my compensation (base, sign on bonus, stock)
- Microsoft SDE 2 Offer I got the following offer for Microsoft SDE 2: Base: $146k Bonus: $24k Stock: $50k over 4 years. I am currently SDE 2 at Amazon (promoted this Q1) and my target comp is $177k. The Microsoft offer is from Power BI group, Bellevue and I already negotiated once. I don't know if it is L61 or L62 and re
- FAANG vs. Medium Size Tech Company? I currently have two offers on the the table and am not really leaning towards one or the other right now. Maybe I’ll have more impact joining a medium sized company? My goal is to optimize for learning. Which should I go with? 1. Amazon 108k Base 24k sign on first year 20k sign on second year 70k/
- Buy townhome in Seattle. I'm moving to Washington. I'm planning to buy a townhouse in a decent neighborhood. Based on my current salary and requirements. Can someone recommend housing locations that can match my requirement. base salary 146000 (not including RSUs here as I don't want to sell them) Townhome in the range of
- Microsoft Vs Salesforce Hello, I'm really confused. Just got a confirmation from M$ regarding SSE role (AZURE team) (Not sure if it's 63) that they were proceeding. The location is Seattle (Bellevue) I've got a Salesforce San Francisco Offer (Base: 200K | TC: 300K) for Senior MTS role. What is better suited for my caree