- Decide between facebook & twitter (BayArea) Have following offers facebook & twitter to join as a senior software engineer. Live in peninsula so commute would be similar time wise. TC: Facebook E5 - Base:200k, bonus:15%, RSUs: 650k, signon:75k - TC: 392k Facebook will join bootcamp. Twitter Senior: Base:200k, bonus:20%, RSUs: 530k, signon
- Work culture / growth for a new grad Product Manager at Atlassian? My other options are Microsoft, Yelp, Yahoo, and Workday, all for APM roles. Assuming equal compensation, how would you rank these offers? Primarily looking for learning opportunity and personal growth, as a new grad.
- Evaluate my comp and referrals for Unicorns/FANG Hi guys, Just wanted to know if you guys could evaluate my comp. And if there are any people that can connect me to people that can refer me or refer me themselves to some of the companies above/good companies for wlb+comp it would be much appreciated. I've done a decent amount of leetcode and code
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Workday's reputation in the tech industry? Its HR software is debatably mediocre. But as a post-IPO success with a notoriety for amazing culture, Workday doesn't seem to be mentioned here that often. Does it still have a strong engineering reputation? If I decide to pursue other opportunities, will Workday be well known enough as a brand na
- Workday opportunities I am from Systems Network background with C/C++ and Python exp and was wondering if there are opportunities in Workday. I dont seem to find any in careers page. Any openings that you know off?
- Referral Request for a friend Hi Folks, I have a friend who recently graduated, recently, from a very reputed University in Bay Area and is looking for full time opportunities. She is from MIS background with more focus towards software engineering/ data engineering. She has a good experience too but she is finding it difficult