- Exploring google role at L6 but comp seems low. I’ve been talking with google about an L6 role (edit: on the business side). I’m coming from Disney at the executive director level. The google role is lower in title, but that doesn’t concern me if the role and comp are good. And the role seems great but not the comp! i figure 232k/yr based on what
- vote Which Would You Choose Disney: 130k base plus 15% annual bonus, no RSU, Los Angeles Nike: 155k base, 20% annual bonus, no RSU, Portland Facebook: 175k base, 10% annual bonus, 30k RSU annually, NYC Or keep looking. Current TC 130k, 9 YOE non-tech
- Is my job worth keeping? I am a recent graduate from a QS ranking top 10 University, not stem major. I started my job as a regional sales manager in a fortune 200 Telecom company for about a month now. I am getting 50k base salary, no bonus or commission until next year since i don't have quota ATM. 401k and fully covered i
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Offer at Disney. Are they lowballing me? I was offered 100k salary with 20k bonus doled out in 5k increments over 4 years at Disney in Seattle. I have 1 1/2 years experience. Should I quit, enjoy my time off, and look for more gainful employment or is this what I can expect from most places?
- Signing bonus at Disney and WB looking specifically in IT positions
- Financial Analyst Level II at Google Any idea on total comp for a Financial Analyst Level II at Google? Breakdown between Base/Bonus/GSUs YOE 4 yrs at Disney finance
- Media Company - internal promotion fair offer? im interviewing internally for sr director digital mktg at large media company in LA (think Disney, FOX, Sony etc) current TC $165k bonus 15% at director level. sr director same bonus lvl. what kind of raise do you think i should expect with offer? i want $25k but am leery it will happen..