- GE TC I recently joined GE, and I feel their total compensation for a staff software engineer is bit below the market range. I was offered 150k base and a 10 percent bonus.
- FB Returning Intern Offer Offer is 118 base, 220 stock, 75 bonus (this is standard for GE rating). So year 1 TC is something like 118 + 220/4 + 75 + 0.1 * 118 = 259.8. I know that top of band Google new grad gets about 300 year 1 TC so I should be able to squeeze this offer up about 40k. Since stock is already top of band fo
- link Stop asking for tech company offer numbers! Read this and thank me! Interested in more of such posts? Sign up with Blind today! https://us.teamblind.com/invite/qs7Kmvaz ----- Annoyed by all the repeated questions about offers on Blind, I went to collate the numbers from the posts I see on Reddit and Blind. I update this list as and when I see compensation d
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Data engineer to software engineer TC as de seems very low in Seattle. I have ~2.5 yoe at a top 50 manufacturer and GE. Currently working at Amazon for 105 base +15k so +12k second year + 30 rsu(5 year vest). I’m decent at leetcode and am basically a sde at work since I code in Scala, Java, and Python along with knowing all the stuff
- #GE Digital SPB has any stocks? What does base look like? Joining bonus? I am considering joining GE digital San Ramon. They have offered me 180k, 20% bonus. No sign on and no RSUs
- Sales Comp at F500 tech (Major Accounts) All, I have 200 base and 350 OTE. I’ll do about 800 this year and did 600 last year. Curious what the other major accounts people are doing at more stable firms than GE. History is top sales officer for two start up and prior to that GM type roles in product for two others. Prior to that marketing
- TC for Global Marketing Director in Bay Area Med Device / Med Tech Looking for estimates for Global Marketing Director roles in the Bay Area. I'm thinking the likes of Medtronic, Abbott, GE probably have a 180-220K base plus 15% bonus and LT incentives pushing TC into 270K range; would like a sanity check. Places like Verily probably have a higher overall TC.
- GE Digital SPB Compensation What is range of base pay for Senior Professional Band / Senior Staff Program Manager in GE ?
- Boston FANNG/major players Alright I’m seriously considering leaving GE now. Been at GED/power digital for a year. Blew out both years as the top performer in my unit. As an example, I’ve booked 22M in software already this year. The leaderships scares me. And I want to return to executive leadership (been a matrix leader he
- #GEDigitalSPB Evaluating an offer from GE Digital in Tokyo, Japan. Being Offered a base of JPY 15.3 million (USD 135 K) and 20% bonus for Senior Professional Band. Is it a fair deal for SPB ? I think it’s on lower side.