- Negotiation Success Feeling elated and sharing a nice short success story :) ~months ago got L62 offer: 130k base, 40k sign on, 75k rsu. Felt it was low, declined. Handled negotiation really poorly. No competing offer. 6 month later: L61, 135k base, 40k sign on, 150k stock. Negotiated with competing offer. Initial of
- Saleforce vs Microsoft Azure Compute Move Got 2 offers at both, 9yoe Amzn, Expe MS 170K, 50K/yr RSU and 40K JB. Lvl 64 SF 185K, 60K/yr RSU, 20K JB. Lvl LMTS Looking for a good career move from good growth prospective, RSUs and a decent wlb. 1) Any suggestions which will be better move to Seattle area. Moving from SF. Both are in Redmomd B
- Amazon sde3 compensation How much we can negotiate for Amzn sde3 compensation? I am offered 200 stock, $145k base, and 120k bonus. Coming down to $285k / month.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Google Seattle new grad offer evaluation Hello, what do you folk think? BS new grad from west coast university. Opted for Seattle but seems like they pay less than MTV, not sure if that was a mistake. Base: 108k Target bonus: 15% Signing: 80k RSUs: 165k/4 year Have competing offers from salesforce, fb, airbnb. Waiting to hear back from a
- Amazon L6 Finance Manager Compensation Hi all, Please help evaluate the following offer for Amazon Seattle for a L6 Finance Manager. Base 140K (I am told AMZN caps base at 160K for all) Sign on 45K year 1 and 35K year 2 RSUs 70 in qty or around 120K in today's share price (5/15/40/40 over 4 years) They are providing a lump sum to cove
- vote Stay or Leave L5 PM for 2+ years and getting promoted to L6. The team is good and manager trusts me. Off late there’s been churn in team with few peeps leaving as they couldn’t see promo opportunities. The organization is growing though. I’ve led this B2B product from inception to scale and also see runway for gr