- Anyone else notice the marked increase in passive anti Indian feeling in the Bay Area? 3 passive incidents I encountered in the past week during ride-sharing alone. These are 15 minute rides which I'm summarizing here. I stay quiet and listen, I don't respond to these btw. White male, 45-55 years old: Asks dozens of questions on my visa status, how a transfer was possible, what work
- Leaving Amazon Waiting for the post- holiday party to start, might as well write a post. Amazon has been good to me. Learned a lot in two years, and got promoted 1 year in. Met awesome people, had unlimited booze access, and watched a ridiculous amount of YouTube and twitch at my desk. In many ways, AMZN re
- Ghosted by Recruiter- go around? Was recycled from first loop and told to work with my original recruiter on other opportunities of interest. He has been unresponsive and hasn’t returned my messages/handed me off. An employee who referred me has the info of the Recruiter for the role that I’m interested in interviewing for- shoul
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Stay or Leave L5 PM for 2+ years and getting promoted to L6. The team is good and manager trusts me. Off late there’s been churn in team with few peeps leaving as they couldn’t see promo opportunities. The organization is growing though. I’ve led this B2B product from inception to scale and also see runway for gr
- Good teams at msft? 1.5 yoe as sde at amzn. Looking for good wlb but also still good learning opportunities. Also, would i expect l60 or l61 for that amount of exp?
- Applying to more than one research roles in Amazon I have a question to AMZN people. I am a PhD graduate with skills in ML for audio/speech. I see many vacancies in AMZN that suits my skills. Plus, several AMZN recruiters email me for opportunities. Right now, my leetcoding skills are half-way through. All these positions are Applied Scientist or Sr