- vote Did you turn down a fb offer for amzn? If so, why? I’ve got two very competitive offers from both companies. Amzn wouldn’t require me to move (Seattle), fb would (LA). The amzn project is established and I know for a fact the wlb is fine due to a colleague on the team. Fb project is in startup mode therefore much higher risk. Finally, e
- Moving from Seattle to Vancouver, BC 1. What would be approx. comp (excluding stocks and not considering taxes) for Amzn SDE-2 role? 2. How much would be total tax % (federal+state+whatever) ? 3. Any other major deductions from payroll like medical insurance, 401K, etc? 4. How much would be a 1 or 2 bedroom home rent in downtown?
- What do you all think of the trend of AMZN? Today the price is like my vision - $2020, fairly impressive. I want to sell some of the AMZN for paying debt, but so concerned about tax dues. Do you think it will continue to go up and well into the first half of year 2020 (gosh, same magic number!)?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Selling stocks This might have been discussed before but i couldn't find the answer upon quick search. When selling stocks (AMZN on Morgan Stanley), which one of the options below would make more sense assuming the same number of stocks is sold: 1. Selling RSUs that just vested (so that capital gains are almost
- AMZN Tax Platform Services How’s the team and work? Any information is appreciated. Thanks
- Moving to CA after rsu vest in WA I’d like to hold my amzn stock once my RSUs vest in Nov. However i’m moving from Washington to California this Dec. From an income tax perspective, what is the right move here? Do I need to sell before I move in order to pay the lower WA income tax and re-buy so that i then only pay CA income tax o
- vote Google or Facebook or Amazon??? Who will be the first of these 3 tech titans to purchase a personal banking / finance company / tax company? Would be very interesting if they were able to view a consumer's spending habits, and propensity to spend... Could really help with ads (FB / GOOG) or price setting (AMZN).