- Entering final year of undergrad need job advice I'm just about to finish off my 16 month internship at AMD and enter my final year of studies. I worked at the Markham campus in Ontario on the driver development team and implemented a decent number of features while improving existing ones. I was also involved in working on a lot of the new GPUs w
- How long to stay at AMZN before applying to other companies? Just hit 1 year anniversary. Main motivations to switch: 1. Really hate oncall, getting paged (in the middle of the night) often. I feel like I can't really make any plans that whole week and I feel pretty miserable overall. I also can never go back to sleep after getting paged. 2. Lacking benefi
- Failed AMZN and FB onsites in the past year, should I bother applying to GOOG Failed AMZN and FB onsites in the past year, but receive an email invitation from Google recruiter to apply to "any number of differemt positions", the email looks very automated and generic. Should I bother will it just be an exercise in humiliation? Thank you for the advice. At the time of Amazon
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Azure storage WLB How is the WLB at Azire storage team ? I am not looking to rest and vest but don't like to get into AMZN like sweatshop either. Do engineers work there around 40 hours a week ? How often is the oncall ? I see they are hiring, just trying to understand before applying there. TC is 190k.
- Google/amazon/fb hiring process Since google/fb/ amzn hiring process is pretty much same for all (swe/engineering ) , how does it matter if you apply for their posting for job A/B or C ... if you have to go thru same rounds of coding interview and later you have to pick the project you want to work at. Or does the process differs