- vote Rate my offer 8 YOE 5 at Apple 3 others offer details at Amzn TPM bay area 185k base 185 signon 130 rsu current TC: 180k
- MSFT offer Discussing an offer for a senior sde at msft azure in redmond with a recruiter, passed the interview😀. How does it sound (initial recruiter's numbers) ? Base 170 Sign on 25 first year and 25 second year RSU 160 over 4 years (40 a year) Bonus 0-30% What's the role expectations to achieve a bonus ove
- vote Would you sell your RSUs to pay off your house? Suppose you have 150K in vested AMZN RSUs and your remaining mortgage (4% interest) was 150K. Would you sell to pay off or hold for a longer term in case the stock goes up significantly more? (Assume no taxes on the RSU sale) Please explain your reasoning in comments
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Negotiation Success Feeling elated and sharing a nice short success story :) ~months ago got L62 offer: 130k base, 40k sign on, 75k rsu. Felt it was low, declined. Handled negotiation really poorly. No competing offer. 6 month later: L61, 135k base, 40k sign on, 150k stock. Negotiated with competing offer. Initial of
- Your mindset — Diversification vs Holding to employer’s RSU Before someone jumps on me with the book definitions and advantages of diversification, I like to say that I totally understand the concept of diversification. On a longer run with compounded interest, diversified and regularly rebalanced portfolio really adds up solid and helps cutting down the dow
- Saleforce vs Microsoft Azure Compute Move Got 2 offers at both, 9yoe Amzn, Expe MS 170K, 50K/yr RSU and 40K JB. Lvl 64 SF 185K, 60K/yr RSU, 20K JB. Lvl LMTS Looking for a good career move from good growth prospective, RSUs and a decent wlb. 1) Any suggestions which will be better move to Seattle area. Moving from SF. Both are in Redmomd B
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli
- Facebook non-tech IC5 offer Current [Seattle]: $210k TC, $135k base, $75k RSU, L6 Designer, 10 YOE Facebook offer [Menlo Park]: $235k TC, $165k base, 15% bonus target, $180k RSU over 4 years, $40k sign on, IC5 I’m in year three at AMZN and no refreshers so far. Feel like this is the time to jump to get back to California. C
- What company stock can increase 5-10x so it makes sense to join now Assuming sizable initial rsu grant to enjoy the ride similar to AMZN
- FB won’t match my current Amazon TC Currently making around $270-280K TC at AMZN as an L5 AS. Recently got an E4 offer from FB that comes to around $210k TC in the best case. Recruiter said they won’t be able to beat my current comp. Was genuinely surprised as I thought FB pays better than AMZN. Thoughts? Edit: What I mean by TC is b
- AMZN L5 vs MSFT L63 Current offers: (1) MSFT L63 Data/Applied Scientist: $153k base, $70k RSU grant, $30k signon: TC $193k + $30k first year signon. (2) AMZN L5 Applied Scientist: $150k base, $100k/80k signon, 130 RSUs: TC $260k (first 2 years), $240k (next 2 years if no stock appreciation). My thoughts: - AMZN is co
- Azure TC - Fact Check Hey all, interviewing with a few Azure teams soon. One is a Storage team. I’ll be going for L62 offers. Please fact check my data: Average TC for L62 at MSFT new hire right now (with a competing offer, but not from FAANG): 135k base, 40k sign on, 75k RSU/4yrs. Is this accurate? Since Azure is so p
- AMZN RSU refresher Are refreshers given to only employees who joined before March in previous year ?
- People who joined FB, AMZN or G in summer, how's your RSU doing? How do you feel about it? Did it come up during perf/pay discussion? Do you talk about it with people who joined at the same time?
- vote AMZN vs TDC Please compare these two offers Amzn - l5 - 220k tc 135k base 1st yr- 80k 2nd yr- 58k 92 rsu - 5/15/40/40 TDC- senior sde 195k base RSU worth $60k over 3 yrs Signon $40k 7 yoe
- Unvested RSU I am sure some of you guys have gone from Google to msft or amazon to meet. Both google and amzn have better pay structures than msft. So when got the offer from msft did they honour ur existing unvested rsu grants and gave you equivalent or better stock options?