- Salary negotiation when current salary is known Hi guys, just got a Cisco PMT offer and I am looking for tips on how to negotiate salary in a new job when the hiring manager knows my current pay.
- link Former Cisco Employee Arrested, Charged With $9.3 Million Wire Fraud Prithviraj R. Bhikha was arrested on one very expensive count of wire fraud. Bhikha, whose employment with Cisco ended in 2017, is accused of using his previous position as a director of the company’s global supply chain division to establish a new program under his leadership. The project reportedl
- Should I take Amazon sde2 offer Location bay area. Currently senior technical leader in cisco making close to 300k. Total experience is 14 years and 6 year s in USA. Got verbal offer from Amazon in bay area for sde2. Almost 20 percent less pay based on initial verbal offer and that too seems like a upper end of sde2. Should I even
- Expected compensation I have a offer from cisco for software engineer, grade 8. The hr is asking me for salary expectations. Not moving ahead unless I give a number. How do you handle that? Where to start? Any tips to negotiate? Current tc:160k
- link Msft SDE offer I recently got an offer from Msft - Redmond, WA for SDE role. The numbers are as below: 120k base / 15k sign on/ 25k stocks over 4 yrs. Standard relo - 13k I felt really demotivated by the first offer. Felt like they really lowballed and I will have to work hard on negotiation. M currently SE-G8
- Resigned at Cisco India but feeling if decision is right? Recently resigned at Cisco India but now feeling that my decision is not correct. Aspects... 1.Didn't consider promotion and stock grant coming in May/June while negotiating with other company. So basically other company matched current salary. New company is kind of downgrade considering Cisco as