- Evaluate Microsoft Offer I got an offer from Microsoft in Bellevue/ Redmond for SDE 2 role : 150k base / 50k bonus / 200k stocks. I have 3.5 yoe . Is this good ?
- Which offer is better and why Finding it difficult to choose between two Expedia (current job): Location: Bellevue/ Seattle Base : 160K Position: Senior software engineer Joining bonus 10K RSU : 300 vesting for 4 years Bonus: 12.5% Start up: Location: Dania beach Florida Base: 150K Position: Senior software engineer Joining
- Microsoft PM 2 offer Pls evaluate Microsoft Bellevue offer: PM2 L62 Base 145k Bonus 20% Stock 110k Sign up 50k Standard relo package Changing career from dev to PM, so years of experience are not relevant TC now in Bay area is 195k + stock
- Offer comparison 1.5 years experience at Amazon. Indeed (Austin): Senior software engineer 115k base 13% (15k) avg yearly performance bonus 10k anniversary bonus after 1st and 2nd year 10k sign on 25k/3yr stock Microsoft (Bellevue): SDE II (L61) 132k base 60k/4yr RSU 10% (13k) average performance bonus 20k sign on
- SFDC 230k vs current GOOG 157k. Room to negotiate? SFDC offer: 183k base, 15% bonus, 75k RSU in Bellevue GOOG current comp: 113k base, 15% bonus, 110k RSU in Sunnyvale We all know GOOG is better to work for, and a better name, but do they ever counteroffer with promo? Otherwise this seems like a no brainer. Non-tech, 5 YOE.
- Machine Learning @ Unity, Bellevue I am interested in a Senior ML Engineer position in Unity Technologies (Bellevue, WA). A few question I have: How is internal leveling there? We have 2 levels for Senior at Microsoft. What will be equivalent of MSFT Senior (L64) at Unity? What should be my compensation (base, sign on bonus, stock)
- Salesforce relocation/sign on bonus I'm about to have an initial talk with the recruiter about an offer after an onsite. LMTS, 10yoe. If I were to accept an offer, I'd be relocating from the bay area to Bellevue. How much could I negotiate for a relocation/sign on bonus? And what would be a good strategy?
- Microsoft SDE 2 Offer I got the following offer for Microsoft SDE 2: Base: $146k Bonus: $24k Stock: $50k over 4 years. I am currently SDE 2 at Amazon (promoted this Q1) and my target comp is $177k. The Microsoft offer is from Power BI group, Bellevue and I already negotiated once. I don't know if it is L61 or L62 and re
- Apts in Seattle - help a brother out Hey folks, Looking to exploit the winter deals that are available, specifically in the Cap Hill or Bell town area. Looking for a studio or 1BR with a landed cost of 1800 or less (including move in specials). Let me know if you're looking to refer someone to the apt so you can keep the referral bonu
- Moving from Microsoft to Huawei in Bellevue I recently got what appears to be a nice offer from Huawei in Bellevue. I am at 63 in Microsoft working on a technology that is hot at the moment. I feel underappreciated by my current management chain. Huawei came and without almost any effort on my side they made an offer for senior architect for