- Google vs Grab offer I have offer from Grab Bellevue and Google Bay Area Grab TC 260k base 160k annual bonus 24k Rsu 50k units worth 5.87$/unit vesting over 4 years Haven’t got concrete numbers from google. Both roles are for SWE ML 3 yoe, both offers are for L4 Comments/advice from people at grab would be really he
- Microsoft vs Paypal Please help me weight out two offers Microsoft Title- Senior SW Engineer TC- 260k (290k if I max out yearly bonus) Location- Bellevue Paypal Title- Member of Technical Staff TC- 375k Location- San Jose
- OCI COMPENSATION IC-3 Recently got a verbal offer from Oracle OCI. Location : Seattle downtown Base : $150k Stocks : Approx 90k per year [ 6500 vesting across 4 years (25 % at each anniversary) ] Sign on bonus : $ 20k Total TC : 150 + 90 = $240 k No target annual bonus or guaranteed refreshments. 3 Years of work
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Salesforce SMTS expected comp? What comp (base, stock, bonus) should be expected/goal for SMTS at Salesforce? Coming from outside of the company. Bellevue, WA
- Salesforce AMTS Offer (Bellevue vs. Indy) Hello everyone, I just finished Salesforce internship this summer and luckily I have an offer for AMTS. Between three options SF, Bellevue and Indy, My first pick is Bellevue, and I got a comp package as followed: 116k base (10% bonus), 85k rsu over 4 years, 20k signing bonus and 9k relo. My quest
- SFDC 230k vs current GOOG 157k. Room to negotiate? SFDC offer: 183k base, 15% bonus, 75k RSU in Bellevue GOOG current comp: 113k base, 15% bonus, 110k RSU in Sunnyvale We all know GOOG is better to work for, and a better name, but do they ever counteroffer with promo? Otherwise this seems like a no brainer. Non-tech, 5 YOE.
- Machine Learning @ Unity, Bellevue I am interested in a Senior ML Engineer position in Unity Technologies (Bellevue, WA). A few question I have: How is internal leveling there? We have 2 levels for Senior at Microsoft. What will be equivalent of MSFT Senior (L64) at Unity? What should be my compensation (base, sign on bonus, stock)
- Moving from Microsoft to Huawei in Bellevue I recently got what appears to be a nice offer from Huawei in Bellevue. I am at 63 in Microsoft working on a technology that is hot at the moment. I feel underappreciated by my current management chain. Huawei came and without almost any effort on my side they made an offer for senior architect for
- Evaluate Salesforce offer LMTS Location : bellevue Base: 200K Bonus (joining): 40K Stocks: 350K TC: 200K+ 30K(15% bonus perfomance) + 87.5K = 300K Its about ~20% more than my current TC . Is it worth to make the jump. Yoe : 11
- Microsoft SDE 2 Offer I got the following offer for Microsoft SDE 2: Base: $146k Bonus: $24k Stock: $50k over 4 years. I am currently SDE 2 at Amazon (promoted this Q1) and my target comp is $177k. The Microsoft offer is from Power BI group, Bellevue and I already negotiated once. I don't know if it is L61 or L62 and re
- Which offer is better and why Finding it difficult to choose between two Expedia (current job): Location: Bellevue/ Seattle Base : 160K Position: Senior software engineer Joining bonus 10K RSU : 300 vesting for 4 years Bonus: 12.5% Start up: Location: Dania beach Florida Base: 150K Position: Senior software engineer Joining
- Evaluate Microsoft Offer I got an offer from Microsoft in Bellevue/ Redmond for SDE 2 role : 150k base / 50k bonus / 200k stocks. I have 3.5 yoe . Is this good ?
- Amazon PgM salary expectation? I’ve just been contacted by recruiter about salary expectation. Location is in Bellevue “What is your expected salary (include base, bonus, and equity)?” What should I respond? About me: nontech, 4yoe, masters degree
- Salesforce relocation/sign on bonus I'm about to have an initial talk with the recruiter about an offer after an onsite. LMTS, 10yoe. If I were to accept an offer, I'd be relocating from the bay area to Bellevue. How much could I negotiate for a relocation/sign on bonus? And what would be a good strategy?
- Microsoft 64-65 principal design comp expectations Interviewing with Microsoft for a principal designer role for Bellevue. Had a great interview and about to get into salary negotiations now. Was curious what I could expect in regards to salary range, stock and sign on bonus, TC expectations for this level range.
- Apts in Seattle - help a brother out Hey folks, Looking to exploit the winter deals that are available, specifically in the Cap Hill or Bell town area. Looking for a studio or 1BR with a landed cost of 1800 or less (including move in specials). Let me know if you're looking to refer someone to the apt so you can keep the referral bonu
- Offer comparison 1.5 years experience at Amazon. Indeed (Austin): Senior software engineer 115k base 13% (15k) avg yearly performance bonus 10k anniversary bonus after 1st and 2nd year 10k sign on 25k/3yr stock Microsoft (Bellevue): SDE II (L61) 132k base 60k/4yr RSU 10% (13k) average performance bonus 20k sign on
- Microsoft PM 2 offer Pls evaluate Microsoft Bellevue offer: PM2 L62 Base 145k Bonus 20% Stock 110k Sign up 50k Standard relo package Changing career from dev to PM, so years of experience are not relevant TC now in Bay area is 195k + stock