- Google vs Grab offer I have offer from Grab Bellevue and Google Bay Area Grab TC 260k base 160k annual bonus 24k Rsu 50k units worth 5.87$/unit vesting over 4 years Haven’t got concrete numbers from google. Both roles are for SWE ML 3 yoe, both offers are for L4 Comments/advice from people at grab would be really he
- Microsoft offer Need advice Location - Bellevue SDE 2 / 2.5 exp Base 138 Sign on 40k RSU 75k (25/25/25/25) Team is Azure Already negotiated on base. Should i push for more stocks ? Is it good ? Waiting on aws offer too.
- Saleforce vs Microsoft Azure Compute Move Got 2 offers at both, 9yoe Amzn, Expe MS 170K, 50K/yr RSU and 40K JB. Lvl 64 SF 185K, 60K/yr RSU, 20K JB. Lvl LMTS Looking for a good career move from good growth prospective, RSUs and a decent wlb. 1) Any suggestions which will be better move to Seattle area. Moving from SF. Both are in Redmomd B
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Which offer is better and why Finding it difficult to choose between two Expedia (current job): Location: Bellevue/ Seattle Base : 160K Position: Senior software engineer Joining bonus 10K RSU : 300 vesting for 4 years Bonus: 12.5% Start up: Location: Dania beach Florida Base: 150K Position: Senior software engineer Joining
- SFDC 230k vs current GOOG 157k. Room to negotiate? SFDC offer: 183k base, 15% bonus, 75k RSU in Bellevue GOOG current comp: 113k base, 15% bonus, 110k RSU in Sunnyvale We all know GOOG is better to work for, and a better name, but do they ever counteroffer with promo? Otherwise this seems like a no brainer. Non-tech, 5 YOE.
- Salesforce AMTS Offer (Bellevue vs. Indy) Hello everyone, I just finished Salesforce internship this summer and luckily I have an offer for AMTS. Between three options SF, Bellevue and Indy, My first pick is Bellevue, and I got a comp package as followed: 116k base (10% bonus), 85k rsu over 4 years, 20k signing bonus and 9k relo. My quest
- Samsung Bellevue Product offer Received an offer for Senior Product at Samsung Bellevue - no comp details yet but sounds like they can exceed my current Amazon L6 Product comp. I've read lots of negative reviews of Samsung on Blind and Glassdoor - is this still the case, especially in Bellevue and/or Product roles? Also, recrui
- Offer comparison 1.5 years experience at Amazon. Indeed (Austin): Senior software engineer 115k base 13% (15k) avg yearly performance bonus 10k anniversary bonus after 1st and 2nd year 10k sign on 25k/3yr stock Microsoft (Bellevue): SDE II (L61) 132k base 60k/4yr RSU 10% (13k) average performance bonus 20k sign on