- Offer evaluation Microsoft l61, Google L3 and Amazon SDE2 One of my friend is doing master's and got offers from google, ms and amazon. He had 2 years work ex in ml prior to master's in a unicorn outside US. He needs help making a decision. He is interested in working on ml. Amazon Sunnyvale - SDE 2 Alexa ai - nlp + software engineering work Microsoft
- Google vs Amazon Alexa AI vs Uber Freight vs Microsoft Got offers from those 4 companies. Advice needed. PhD 2.5 yoe with some ML background. Google L4, MTV, still matching the team. Potential teams Google ads infra, cloud data center supply chain optimization, still exploring more. Amazon Alexa AI, Boston, Applied Scientist L4 (interviewing for L5,
- OCI COMPENSATION IC-3 Recently got a verbal offer from Oracle OCI. Location : Seattle downtown Base : $150k Stocks : Approx 90k per year [ 6500 vesting across 4 years (25 % at each anniversary) ] Sign on bonus : $ 20k Total TC : 150 + 90 = $240 k No target annual bonus or guaranteed refreshments. 3 Years of work
and industry lounge.
- Offer choice, Research Scientist, FB or Amazon? Hi all, I am a fresh grad PhD(0 YOE) in Machine Learning and I want to seek some advice on two offers I received recently. I interned at FB(that's why I have this account) and got a return full time offer, I also received a full time offer from Amazon, both have the title of Research Scientist. Com
- Evaluate VMware offer Role: SMTS Location: Palo Alto Yoe: 2.5 years in India, 4 years in US after MS Base: 180k Stocks: 100k for 4 years Sign on: 40k Target bonus: 17% TC: 245k per year Have cleared Amazon Alexa(Bay Area)as well, yet to get the numbers Will Amazon beat this? Where else should I interview to get clos
- Amazon L5 Offer How does this L5 offer stack up? (Seattle) Team: Alexa Communications Base: 156k Bonus: 60k first year, then 40k second year Stock: 85 shares (~120k) Also, will Amazon typically buy out unvested stock that I have in MSFT?
- Bloomberg Vs Amazon Smart Home Hello Everyone. I would appreciate if you guys can help me pick between the two offers. Bloomberg : 135k+15k+10k(relocation) Team will be decided after a 3 month boot camp. Location : New York Amazon Alexa Smart Home team (machine learning) : 120k + 35k (joining bonus first year) Stocks : 60k (
- Alexa AI (intelligent decisions team) vs. Google applicatons engineer vs Micorosft cosine . Which one you would take ? Assume both base pay and sign on bonus are same. Though the job as AE is less sexy, I feel Google brand is good and I can learn a lot by going through their mono repo, let it be their internal review tool or NLP or ML projects. 0) If I contribute to other team projects during weekends , can I becom
- Amazon offer Alexa org Recruiter told me Amazon wants to give offer. I'm L64 at MS, and recruiter said targeting SD2 which seems under level. But apparently SDE2 is a wide band so hoping for comparable salary. The team is in the Alexa shopping org. Recruiter asked me about pay expectation. What is a competitive offer here
- Alexa News How is Alexa News team compared with other teams in Alexa, or in Amazon in general, in terms of 1) engineering culture ? 2) average work load ? Is it like 40 hours of productive work / week, or more like constant crunch 60-70 I'm considering joining the news team, if all goes well after the inter
- Amazon total comp expectations Moving on to next round of interviews for Software Engineer (2 I’m assuming since I’m Sr level already). Recruiter asked total comp expectations... no idea what to ask for since no company I’ve worked for has had stock options. Currently at 125k base, 10-15% bonus with 3 yoe (just promoted to Sr so
- Amazon Sde1 TC, yoe 2.5 I have a friend who recently got an offer from Amazon, SDE1, yoe 2.5. originally interviewed for SDE2, but interview feedback was: good tech skills(leetcode thing), but not enough LP. He can choose either Boston or Seattle. Any TC recommendation? HR said he can expect high bracket for SDE1 cur
- Amazon Alexa Team Recruiter A recruiter just reached out to me and would like to talk about a Software Engineer position on the Alexa team in Palo Alto. I have about 5 years of development experience. What kind of pay should I be expecting? Sign up bonus? Stock comp? Relocation bonus?
- What do you use to listen to international music? I am looking for apps that will let me stream international music, especially Indian music. Will primarily stream on the phone but ability to work with Alexa is a bonus. The most important criteria is breadth of content and how quickly new content gets added. YouTube red seems to have the biggest c
- Amazon SFA Hi! At what level do Sr. Financial Analyst join Amazon? Does it vary by business segment (whether in AWS or Alexa or E-commerce)? Also what is the overall compensation - base + sign on bonus + stock options?