- How do you manage to get interview calls? My friends referred me for a few companies but I never received an interview call. The only time I managed to get a call was 1. when my friend shared a good connection with the hiring manager and handed over my resume directly to him, or 2. when one recruiter was kind enough to schedule an intervie
- How long should be a developer resume with 7 yoe? How long should be a Senior Developer resume with 7 years of experience? I keep getting calls from Amazon, Google etc. Now i want to go all out applying for jobs. Want to apply to Fb, Apple, Expedia, Uber, PayPal, ebay etc. I have switched 5 roles. How long should be my resume? Any tips?
- Moving out of USA Been in usa for last 6 years. Came here for masters and I have been working in tech for last 4.5 years with Paypal. Now, Thinking of moving out of USA. I m thinking of applying for Canadian PR. My wife is Planning to do her MBA in Europe. If she gets a job in Europe , we are planning to settle in Eu
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Referral Help Hey guys, I'm currently in my last semester at a tech university in the U.S., hoping to land a job in Bay Area / Seattle. I've had trouble landing interviews w/o referrals and I was hoping you lovely people could lend me a hand. The university I go to is well-known, I've got a 3.78 GPA, and ha
- Seeking for a referral Hello fellow engineers, I’m actively seeking for an opportunity for software engineer position. I have 5 yrs experience with a master. I’ve been preparing it for the last 6 months and did mock interviews. Somehow I see it’s difficult to pass the hr screen these days. (Edited: the hr screen means th
- Does Adobe Hire anyone at all? I've been freaking applying using "LinkedIn easy apply" for many of Adobe positions. I never get any email from them. On top of it it doesn't show any req id using which I can ask for a referral. Ive had similar experience with PayPal, Amazon and eBay. I started to have a feeling that LinkedIn premi
- How many applications per company Applying for 2-3yr exp SDE backend roles. For smaller companies there are usually few openings and recruiting team is small, so if you apply for only one role then also I think recruiters will consider you for similar roles. How does it work for bigger companies like oracle, adobe, Amazon, Zillow,