- Twitch comp and culture is twitch comp competitive with fang? hows culture? do they do the same base salary cap that amazon dooes?
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- I need YOUR help finding a completely new career; my blind brothers and sisters... HELP ME FIND A NEW CAREER! I’m going crazy trying to figure out which career I’d enjoy and be good at. I can list some qualities of mine and I hope the fine people on Blind can help me figure it out. ===Career choices I’ve considered=== Possible roles I’ve been considering and why. High TC and fa
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link What protocol is used for video streaming? I am preparing for system design for an infrastructure role and want to get engineers’ opinions on this... I read a facebook blog post  from 2015 and it said it was using RTMP for live streaming (just TCP). Twich did it too  but converted to HLS (uses HTTP). But in  it was suggested face
- Twitch base salary cap? is there a base salary capped at 180k across levels in SF (L5 and above) ? similarly is there a cap for initial RSUs too ?
- Twitch SDE 2 offer I got an offer from twitch for a SDE2 role with the following split. Base : 150k Sign on bonus : 55k first year, 45k second year. Stock vesting : 5 first year, 15 second year and 20% every six months hence forth. Initial stock units= 88 TC first year: 210 YOE : 3 years. Does this sound like a re
- vote Evaluate Apple vs Twitch offers for SWE in Data Engineering Apple: Sr software engineer Base 180, RSU 160, Sign on 80, 10% target bonus, they give great refreshers Twitch: Lead software engineer Base 185, RSU 200, Sign on 30, No bonus, Amazon is frugal in refreshers From TC perspective, they look similar, which one is better off in terms of wlb, prestige
- Reapplying to Amazon after passing interview I was made an offer for Twitch last year and ended up not taking it. If I was interested in joining Amazon now is it likely I'd go through a full interview loop? Do I apply normally or find a recruiter? TC 180 Last offer TC: 160k base 55k + 45k bonus 54 RSU (y so low)