- Query on Workday compensation and level I have been interviewed for a Sr Software Engg position last week at workday and the interview feedback is positive. Current YOE is 12. But the recruiter is saying they can offer me a high Software Engineer III based on the interview feedback. Just wanted to understand from workday folks if this lev
- Workday Offer for P4 - Comtemplating As P4 Senior Software Engineer, what salary brackets should I expect at workday for: 1. Base Salary 2. RSU for 4years 3. Joining bonus Also, how does their annual bonus looks like? #workday #P4 #WorkDay
- Contemplating if PayPal to workday is good move to make Have an offer from workday, contemplation if it's good to switch from PayPal. Pros - PayPal work is not that interesting. - Know executives in workday, so high level visibility. - stock refresh might be higher. - PayPal has yearly layoffs which causes anxiety. - Team and work in workday is more to
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Workday P3 Offer at Pleasanton CA I got offered a p3 position at Workday Base: 160 RSU : 120 / 4 years Sign On : 10K Is this a fair offer ? Current TC is 150K in Atlanta Yoe: 6.5 Thank you
- Confused between 2 offers - workday vs coupang. I have an offer from workday for a Cloud Software Engineer P3, and Senior Cloud Engineer at Coupang. 125k base/130k stock over 4years /20 sign on / RSU Refresh at Workday. 140k base/10000 pre-ipo options (@$1.95 present)/10k sign on/10% annual bonus. Expected IPO in 2020. Work is similar in both
- Opinion on Workday Offer Got an offer for director role with the below comp: Base: 190k Sign on RSU: 180k vesting over 4 years Is this good? I was surprised to learn there’s no bonus. What’s up with that? Also, how good is workday with RSU refreshers every year? Generous?
- Eng manager comp at Workday? Hi workday friends, Any idea what the comp band is for an EM at Workday at Pleasanton? Any chance they could match FB’s comp? FB is offering a TC of 500k per year (220k base, 20% bonus, and $900k RSU over 4 yrs) for M1. What does the level system look like for an EM at Workday? The commute is a l
- WorkDay annual bonus% and Refresh? How much is the annual bonus % for a p3 and p4 at workday. Also what is the usual PSU and RSU number?
- Workday PM offer Expecting offer from Workday for PM role (level 3). Could you please help suggest comp ranges? Base range: $x to $y RSU: $x to $y Signing bonus: $x to $y Thanks people!
- offer I got an offer from Workday for P4 with 180k base, 200k RSU (4yr) and 20k joining bonus. I have 14+ yoe, is this a good offer?
- Okta Vs Workday Hello Peeps, I received following verbal offers. Relevant YoE is around 5 to 6 years and 3 years of misc startup (failed) founder experience. Okta Base : 160k RSU (over 4 years) : 10800, 1800 units (Current price is around 60$) Level : Senior Software Engineer 401k Match: No Workday Base: 150k (W
- Evaluate my comp and referrals for Unicorns/FANG Hi guys, Just wanted to know if you guys could evaluate my comp. And if there are any people that can connect me to people that can refer me or refer me themselves to some of the companies above/good companies for wlb+comp it would be much appreciated. I've done a decent amount of leetcode and code
- Workday Software Application Engr. 3 -what's the annual RSU refresher? .
- Does workday provide performance RSUs? After yearly performance review, do you guys have performance based RSU grants apart from regular RSU refresh or is the refresh itself linked to performance. Also what is the range of base pay increase. This is for workday cloud team.
- Tax deduction on RSU after internal transfer Took an internal transfer from Texas to California. RSUs vested 5 days after starting work in California. They deducted California state tax (~10%) from the total vested amount. I feel this is unfair. Has anyone had a similar issue before? Found this equation on Quora: Allocation ratio = Californi
- RSUs/Equity component My question is more for folks from Oracle, Salesforce, Workday, Cisco. Basically big global companies which have been on the block for a decade or so. Is RSU/Equity a part of comp for all employees? If not, at what level are they paid?