- Square L5 salaries in Toronto I have finished interviews with Square, Toronto for Cash App L5 level backend developer. I am based out of India and current TC is 80k USD a year, having 9 years of experience. How much TC I can expect with Square?
- No one still wants to hire me? Super frustrated. Made a post a while back posting my basic anonymous credentials looking for some advice. Still can't get a job. Giving a bit more background. Background: 15 years experience IT Sales, Security, Personnel Management, and Project Management, no real programming experience. Exp
- EM vs IC compensation Looking at doing an internal transfer to an EM role from IC. Theoretically it's the same level (6), but the outgoing EM I'd replace said the salary bands are actually quite different. I can't find any info on the comp bands for EMs at Square so I'm curious (doesn't impact my decision to take the rol
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Companies with high Base Salaries While TC is what counts at the end of the day, I'm curious to know what companies offer higher Software Engineer (IC) base salaries. My limited anecdata tells me that Oracle, Roku, Square, Salesforce, and eBay can reach the $200K - $250K range at the most senior levels. Who else? Also, do startups
- square future how are things at square in terms of culture, salary and wlb. Wanted to interview with them, any help is appreciated
- product analyst salary at Square and Pinterest had a chat with recruiters from both firms. asked for potential compensation numbers but both shied away from answering that directly. can i expect them to beat my current TC? 230k 2 YOE all at apple
- PM west coast jobs I am an SWE who became a PM 10 years ago. I am really good at what I do but I worked mostly at 2nd tier companies like GE and Merrill Lynch. Looking to move to the West Coast and start a new chapter with great companies where I will be challenged. Google, LinkedIn and Square are on my list. Should I
- link Google L6 offer - initial RSU vs refresh Hi team, I'm in the early stage of negotiating an L6 SWE offer, and trying to reconcile some of the very high RSU figures reported here with the total comp figures. Various sources suggest typical L6 TC of about 450-550 after a few years. I guess e.g. 220 salary + 250 RSU + 20% bonus gets you in th
- E4 salaries at Stripe, Square and salesforce? I am thinking of applying to Strip, Square and Saleforce for SWE at E4 level. Does anyone know TC? Also, seeking referrals :) YOE: 2 TC 160k
- Pay inequality between engineers and ops What’s everyone’s opinion on the pay inequality in tech. I’ve noticed companies like Square and Flexport severely underpay operations (60-90k) while new grad TC might be (140-180k) as an engineer. Does the difference in work and impact really equate to that big of a salary difference?
- Square Senior SWE Hello, I'm expecting an offer from Square soon, the recruiter tells me that 180 is the top of the salary range. That's a big step down for me, and surprising since Square is much larger and more successful than my current company. What's the actual range there like?
- Your right to know pay range in CA California job seekers. Friendly reminder that AB 168 went into effect this year. While this law is famously discussed for protecting your right to not disclose your salary history to recruiters and/or possible employers, it also states the following: “(c) An employer, upon reasonable request, sha
- Income Needed in Bay Area for Family with Two Kids Trying to understand how much my wife and I need to make for a good quality of life in Bay Area for our family and two kids. I think we’d be able to make low 400K combined base salary and will probably have around 700K cash from selling our house and moving to the South Bay (San Mateo to MV), but n
- Square salary for senior Square salary for senior, anyone can give me ballpark range. 6yo exp.
- Expected compensation from Square Just finished interviews at Square and wanted to know what to expect for compensation (base salary, RSU if possible) - I have 2 years of experience
- Compensation at Square I'm interested in Square. From levels.fyi it looks like grad level at square is called Level 3, but no salary or compensation details are listed. Can someone please provide details? Glassdoor is always wrong.
- Square Salary for TPM I recently got a verbal offer for TPM at Square. Recruiter has asked for salary expectations. Position in SF. How much should I ask for Base/Joining Bonus/RSU? Total 7 years experience. TC: $160K