- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Companies good with GC Kind people of blind, I need some advice. I am looking to get my GC filed so that I can get in line(ROW here) while market is hot and immigration system might change in near future. My current employer wont file that until I have maxed out H1B. What companies should I target? I am not good with lee
- link Workday and Salesforce killed SAP and Oracle Apps https://www.fool.com/investing/2019/03/01/after-another-strong-quarter-workday-now-c.aspx After Another Strong Quarter, Workday Now Claims 40% of the Fortune 500 as Customers
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- LinkedIn estimated range realistic? ive seen a couple of job postings with LinkedIn’s estimated salary levels under them. not dev/eng roles, but mostly sales related. often i find the salary range listed very low. i am with SAP and as such (i have leaned on Blind) poorly paid by default, but these ranges seems low in general, even fo
- Small fish looking for big salary job in finance TC = $65k base. YOE = 5 Masters in finance at U of Utah (3.6 GPA) I think in Utah I could scoop a $80k job... But since joining Blind, maybe I should look elsewhere. I have interest in Austin TX (apple?), Seattle (Amazon/Microsoft?), and NY (break into investments? IB?). I'm open to go wherever th
- How’s working at SAP? Comp? Got contacted by a recruiter for a role, trying to research more about SAP. The info on glassdoor/pasya isn’t too helpful. What’s the comp like for someone with 1-2 years of exp? Hows the work? I see a lot of the SAP posts on Blind saying it’s not a good company to work for, but why?
- SAP Analyst Total Compensation Few years ago (Early 2000s) an SAP consultant used to make much more than a software engineer. But looking at the TC of Software Engineers working for FAANG, SAP analyst's TC are just peanuts. Not sure how many SAP analysts/PM's/Developers are on Blind, but I would like to know how much you make.