- (India) Microsoft rejection for Principal Software engineer - Azure storage I have good experience/skills match. The email says "unfortunately, you havent met the requirements for this position" . I have done B.sc Computer science and have 23 yrs working exp. The web page did ask if I have computer science engineering degree, which I had to say No. Would that matter? Too ol
- Microsoft onsite Interview advice Pointers for Microsoft Azure event interview in Redmond.. Software Engineer profile few years of experience.
- Okta vs Microsoft Is Okta a better place than Microsoft to grow career as software engineer? I'm with Azure team now and work is going fine.
- Cloud computing PM books Best resources for a Software Engineer looking to transition into becoming a PM in one of the major clouds (G/Amazon/Azure).
- Move from LI Sunnyvale to MS Azure, Redmond Wanted to know if anyone moved from LinkedIn Sunnyvale to MS Azure team, Redmond Does MS pay same or more (base+ bonus and RSUs) as Bay Area, do the employee get to carry forward the unvested MS RSU grant from LI? How’s the bonus for Sr. Software engineer in general in Azure team? Also; How’s the j
- Microsoft offer evaluation Hi. Does the following offer sounds good? MS, Azure Networking Software engineer 1 (lvl 60) Base around 125k Stocks 50k (over 4 years) Joining (30k) Experience (1.5 yrs) Thanks!
- Technology Solutions Professional Offer (TSP) $117,000 basic CBI + RBI (about 15% each, up to 50%) $11,000 stocks award No sign on bonus Is this offer normal for Inside Technology Solutions Professional - Azure IV I have 15years plus as a Software Engineer with 5years+ cloud experience.
- How much coding involved in MSFT AZURE? I recently got an offer from Microsoft Azure, Network team, Redmond. The position is SDE2 (L61). I heard from few folks that there’s not much coding involved and it’s mostly handling operational issues. Mine is a software background and I’m interested in coding. Approximately how much coding is invo
- Microsoft Onsite Azure Networking Hello, I have onsite with Azure networking at Microsoft for a Sr Software Engr position. The position requires combination of networking and coding skills. Would like to know what’s their interview structure like? What to prepare for ? Should I expect a network design or system design interview?
- Facebook Austin: Community Operations Engineering Hi, We’re in the process of moving to Austin and I’m looking for jobs down there. Looks like this is the only software engineer position available down there. Could someone shed some additional light in what this team does and how the work is? The job description does look very interesting. I’m
- Microsoft Cloud+AI+Security Could someone from Microsoft comment on what exactly is Azure Cloud+AI+Security? There is a lot of buzzwords there. Is it a real respected software engineering team? What is the day to day like? What are some of the shit they have to deal with?
- Opinion of different MSFT groups? I have interviews with the visual studio team and the economics team in a few weeks time. SDE2 level position. Was wondering how these teams are viewed internally? Was told visual studio is part of Azure, a definite growth area, but unless I'm mistaken visual studio is a desktop software and not c
- #Microsoft Offer I got a call from a microsoft recruiter that said my interview was a yes from all interviewers. This is for a Cloud Solution Architecture role based in MEA. I have 10+ years experience in software development and cloud which translates to this role. Recruiter acknowledged strong dev background, grea
- Microsoft offer negotiation I received a verbal offer from Microsoft for a senior software engineer (not sure if 63 or 64) at Azure as following: Base 165k Sign on 50k split into 2 years (25k a year) RSU 170k split into 4 years (42.5k a year) I have a competing offer from Amazon in the 300k total. Btw this is an initial MS o
- Microsoft Hiring Event 6/4 I’m interviewing in a group hiring event in Redmond on 6/4 for Software Engineer position. The job description says it is a Azure Big Data team but nothing apart from that. Since i travel for work, I won’t be able to attend that event possibly. Any idea if the recruiter will simply discard my appli
- Best for Families I have roughly equivalent offers to join AWS, Azure, Google and Facebook in Seattle/Redmond (Software Engineer), but I also have two kids under two and it's very important to me to have fairly regular hours and good work life balance to spend time with them. Obviously there will always be surge time
- Code quality at Msft In my short time at Microsoft I have seen teams/projects where the code quality is hugely sacrificed in order to get "X" feature(s) in production. The project I am currently working has reached a very bad level of code quality. A lot of lack of testing, bad designs, bad handles of exception (if any)
- vote Deciding between Bloomberg, Microsoft and series B Bay Area Startup I am a CS Masters graduating in May 2019. Please find details of offers below: Microsoft (Seattle)- 109k base, 0-20% target bonus (any idea on what to expect after 1st year), 100k stocks over 3.5 years, 30.5k (sign-on + relocation) Bloomberg (NYC)- 142k base, 18k target bonus, 30k (sign-on + reloca
- I don’t care about being a SWE anymore I worked hard to get to where I am, much more than most but that’s not the point. I wanted the prestige and respect of being an “engineer”, and of course the money. I’ve been a SWE for 4 years at 2 big companies now and I’m bored out of my fucking mind. It’s like, ‘I made it, now what?’ [I don’t giv
- Ready for a Challenge? We are a growing, successful, and award winning Managed Services Provider based in the greater Boston area with a presence in San Francisco, New York, and Philadelphia. Size, less than 200 employees. We are hiring. Constantly. We are primarily looking for IT Support professionals, but also have