- Rejected after on-site round at Amazon, no feedback given and recruiter says feel free to apply to other jobs at amazon Recently went through an on-site round of amazon Alexa and after that recruiter emailed me that they won’t be moving forward. But didn’t mention about cooling period(6 months) and said that my application would be in system for other hiring managers and recruiters for consideration. Recruiter even m
- vote Holding tech execs accountable Should we start trying executives of powerful tech companies for crimes when they don't deliver? For example, Tim Cook has run Apple into the ground by not delivering a single innovative product since Steve Jobs died. Even worse, the company hasn't even kept par on industry standard functionality (l
- referrals for boston/cambridge companies? I am currently working in academia (phd in physics) but have been finding jobs in tech industry. Can anyone offer referrals for companies in Boston/Cambridge area? Since I am "new" to the software engineering, non-startups seem to be more suitable (?). I have done side projects in ML / webapp (aws
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- should I stay in Amazon or out for new opportunities? Hey folks, I worked in Amazon for around 3 years after graduation.Promoted half an year ago in Alexa.(now L5). The org I worked on has an huge reorganization and all past 3 months I am doing some ops work. Feel really boring about current status and it’s not good for my long term growth, it’s for
- Remote Amazon jobs? I'm curious if there are any remote jobs available working with Alexa at Amazon.