- Do yahoo employees use @yahoo.com email address? 🤔🤔🤔
- Verizon laying off 7% of Oath employees News out that Verizon is laying off 7% of employees from Oath / yahoo & AOL. :(
- Yahoo layoff legacy... CNN Business reported that Verizon Media Group, which includes Yahoo, AOL and HuffPost, plans to reduce its staff by 7 percent — a cut of some 800 employees.
- What is Oath doing? Now that Verizon purchased Yahoo and established a new company Oath... Suddenly Oath becomes a giant company with the size of employees over 10000... Anyone knows what they plan to do with Oath?
- link Blind Suvey results, 2019 best companies https://blog.teamblind.com/index.php/2019/02/05/2019-best-companies-to-work-for-salesforce-msft-linkedin-worst-companies-to-work-for-verizon-media-oath-snapchat-ebay/ Best Companies To Work For: Salesforce, Msft, Linkedin 👍 Worst Companies To Work For: Verizon Media/ Oath, Snapchat, Ebay 👎 Fcuk
- Important information to recruiters Recruiters, Yahoo is paying bonus to employees based in US on Friday I.e. February 23. Please post if you are hiring here along with the positions etc. You will see tons of people who are interested to jump the 🚢. PS-Me too 😀
- Verizon How is it like to work in Verizon ? I have joined them recently under their small business (Yahoo small business) section . But still very new to come to any kind of conclusion about how good/bad Verizon is in terms of taking care of its employees. Any help ?
- Time to refresh the management in yahoo mail Heard that managers in mail team hardly work. They hardly spend time in office. Is this true? Are you working in yahoo mail ? What has been your experience so far ? How much time does your manager spend in office ? How is the attrition rate ? Do they do one-on-one on regular basis ? Does your work m