- vote Google Uber Microsoft Which company is better for infrastructure roles? Why? I have offers from Google - core-systems, Microsoft Azure and Uber ATG. I’m a new grad with a prior Google internship. Assume same TC.
- How much travel is required for a tech trainer at FANG? I wish to switch from development to training, currently working as a level 5 developer for Amazon in India. To start working as an aws L6 technical trainer seems to be a natural choice however I can try to pursue a similar roles at Microsoft (Azure), Google (cloud) or at a big Tech company ( star
- Microsoft (Azure) to Amazon (AWS) Current TC: 160k (MS) - 63 New TC: 200k (AWS) - L6 Both: Non-SDE roles on the East Coast Has anyone made this change? Enjoyed it? Regretted it? Azure to AWS in Non-Tech/Non-SDE. (Not in Seattle) I have an offer in Sales/professional service Management I’m contemplating currently. They say it’s a “
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- AWS vs Azure vs Google cloud Looking at west coast sales roles with both AWS and Google (gcp). Azure and AWS seem to have momentum in cloud but GCP seems like a dark horse. Anyone selling for GCP making money?
- I want 100% travel. What roles at consulting and big tech companies are for me? I’m looking to travel every week, preferably a different city every week. What roles at your company/Microsoft/Amazon/Deloitte/Accenture/etc would fit this desire? Work experience is 2.5 years of cloud dev, architecture, and DevOps. Lots of experience with AWS, less so with Azure. Certs for both.
- Move to Azure? Currently Solutions Architect at AWS. Want to try something else so am considering move to Azure. Advice on roles I should apply to? I think the Azure team is weird - they have Solutions expert, technology solutions professional and SA roles. Can't figure out the difference. Anyone here hiring/par
- Career change - Entering the cloud space Have been working in customer facing roles, working my way up the corporate ladder for the past 10 years to a PM role but finding that my real desire is to work with the cloud (AWS or Azure, leaning more towards Azure) - I am so bored with managing projects and looking to be technically challenged.
- Microsoft TC for Irving, TX location Did some research on Microsoft roels in Irving, TX location. Not sure what those Sr escalation engineer and azure roles have TC (base + bonus + rsu). I've my background in devops/infra/Cloud with 10 years of experience. Not sure if there is any team hiring around my skill set. Anyone can post compe
- Microsoft TSP comp? Hi all, first post here. I have an initial interview upcoming for an Azure TSP role in Dallas/Ft.Worth area. I was wondering if any MSFT folks could tell me what level this position is at and a rough estimate of what to expect for TC if I make it to that point. YOE: 4 (2 most recent years in SysEngi
- Solutions Architect, PreSales roles I have 10+ years of cloud/on-Prem systems architecture and engineering experience. I have a solid resume with pretty good employers in the valley. Looking to transition towards presales roles. Anyone here from GCP, Azure or Salesforce Solutions and Presales teams ? Referrals would be greatly appre
- Does anyone here have any idea about Microsoft’s Azure Data and Intelligence .Org? Particularly talking about SiGMA team in Azure Data and Intelligence at Microsoft. I have to choose between Microsoft Azure SiGMA, Microsoft OneDrive team and Zillow Machine Learning Engineer roles. All the 3 positions are in Seattle. Still waiting for numbers. Microsoft Azure is offering 160k TC
- Sales Enablement at Google Cloud? Hello folks, Wife is Googler and keeps suggesting I'm a great fit for GCP. (Technical background, 10 years Enterprise sales experience). I've worked in marketing and sales Enablement for Enterprise tech startups in Bay Area for the last 3 years. I'm seeing tons of openings for GCP roles, both in s
- Which teams are hiring at Microsoft Interviewing with few other companies. Would love to interview with azure or other better teams. backend dev/cloud/distributed sys roles I think every month they have hiring events. Not sure how that works or how to get in.
- Remote position with AWS I got hit up from a recruiter from AWS about a remote role. I talk with them later this week, but does anyone know what it could be? What kind of jobs do they have remote? Maybe AWS support for companies or something? If that's the case anyone have an idea on what comp looks like for those roles. I'
- Supply chain at Microsoft? Any insights into the devices supply chain org at Microsoft? Will be interviewing shortly for Sr PM role. Is it considered on par with other Sr PM roles in like Azure.,office 365 in terms of compensation and recognition?
- MSFT Azure ML roles How is azure group in MSFT. What will expected of a ML applied scientists in that group? Any leads are appreciated. Redmond location.
- Remote jobs with minimal overnight travel My current role is pretty unstable and I'm looking to transition somewhere with some more potential. What are some potentials for remote sales/technical Pre-sales roles or even architecture roles? I have spent a lot of time in the Microsoft O365 and Azure ecosystems but everyone seems to consider me
- Looking for MS referral Hi all, I am currently working as a product owner with NetApp HCI business unit and looking for similar roles within Microsoft ( preferably Azure business unit ). Was wondering if anyone here would be willing to internally referral me?
- Referrals at Microsoft (Bay area locations)? I found a few job listings (mainly in the devices & Azure low-level software teams) that'd be a good fit for me. MS recruiters that cold call me on LinkedIn are hiring for jobs in the Redmond area. If you could refer me for the role or in fact forward my resume directly to the hiring manager or re