- MSFT Azure ML roles How is azure group in MSFT. What will expected of a ML applied scientists in that group? Any leads are appreciated. Redmond location.
- AWS vs Azure vs Google cloud Looking at west coast sales roles with both AWS and Google (gcp). Azure and AWS seem to have momentum in cloud but GCP seems like a dark horse. Anyone selling for GCP making money?
- Which teams are hiring at Microsoft Interviewing with few other companies. Would love to interview with azure or other better teams. backend dev/cloud/distributed sys roles I think every month they have hiring events. Not sure how that works or how to get in.
- Supply chain at Microsoft? Any insights into the devices supply chain org at Microsoft? Will be interviewing shortly for Sr PM role. Is it considered on par with other Sr PM roles in like Azure.,office 365 in terms of compensation and recognition?
- Move to Azure? Currently Solutions Architect at AWS. Want to try something else so am considering move to Azure. Advice on roles I should apply to? I think the Azure team is weird - they have Solutions expert, technology solutions professional and SA roles. Can't figure out the difference. Anyone here hiring/par
- Remote jobs with minimal overnight travel My current role is pretty unstable and I'm looking to transition somewhere with some more potential. What are some potentials for remote sales/technical Pre-sales roles or even architecture roles? I have spent a lot of time in the Microsoft O365 and Azure ecosystems but everyone seems to consider me
- I want 100% travel. What roles at consulting and big tech companies are for me? I’m looking to travel every week, preferably a different city every week. What roles at your company/Microsoft/Amazon/Deloitte/Accenture/etc would fit this desire? Work experience is 2.5 years of cloud dev, architecture, and DevOps. Lots of experience with AWS, less so with Azure. Certs for both.
- Solutions Architect, PreSales roles I have 10+ years of cloud/on-Prem systems architecture and engineering experience. I have a solid resume with pretty good employers in the valley. Looking to transition towards presales roles. Anyone here from GCP, Azure or Salesforce Solutions and Presales teams ? Referrals would be greatly appre
- Sales Enablement at Google Cloud? Hello folks, Wife is Googler and keeps suggesting I'm a great fit for GCP. (Technical background, 10 years Enterprise sales experience). I've worked in marketing and sales Enablement for Enterprise tech startups in Bay Area for the last 3 years. I'm seeing tons of openings for GCP roles, both in s
- Remote position with AWS I got hit up from a recruiter from AWS about a remote role. I talk with them later this week, but does anyone know what it could be? What kind of jobs do they have remote? Maybe AWS support for companies or something? If that's the case anyone have an idea on what comp looks like for those roles. I'