- Why FAANG is considered better than Enterprise companies like Salesforce etc Is it because Scale at which the companies operate? Or is it popularity of companies among common users. Like billion users for Google maps/instagram /Amazon is common: but many users doesn't know about Salesforce - even though the products (businesses) they use might use Salesforce as their CRM.
- what do rich people do with their monies ? i have always been curious to know whats the rich people doing with their dough ? Are they all celebrating in cancun and buying villas in Carribean. ? what is their lifestyle ? i dont want to see influencers on instagram coz that shit is made up to sell products. im interested in more real life exa
- FB bros, what are you working on? Started interviewing with FB recently. Still going on. Wondering what kind of projects FB guys are working on. Apparently the current products do not seem to be very cool. Facebook - pretty much dead? None of my friends uses it. Instagram - Doing fine but teens and the early 20s are getting away qu
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Cosmetic for a big singer I’m making a deal with a big singer. She has 16million followers on Instagram and wants to launch a cosmetic line ( doesn’t have any kind or merchandising so far). I’m copying Rihanna and K Jenner which started with 3/4 products and then build it up. Saying I’m going with 3 shades of lipstick. How m
- Mom also stopped using Facebook. Should I sell my FB stocks? Almost all of my friends are on Facebook but none of them use it more than 2 times a year but it came as a shock when I learned my mom who's been super active since decade finds the platform boring and uses rarely since a year. She's moving to Instagram on my suggestion which I have started finding
- Who has moar power? FB and Google got kicked off the enterprise cert program. Who has more power here? FB vs Apple and Goog vs Apple? FB has FB, messenger, Instagram, Whatsapp If FB were to pull all their apps off of ios, who’s stock falls harder? Same question for Google products.
- Does anyone believe ad products actually work? Here’s my take on digital advertising after 10+ years in the industry and having worked at Google, Snap, and in the agency world. I’ve personally spent hundreds of millions of dollars throughout my career. ———————————————————— -Attribution is still absolute dog crap. No one knows how to properly
- Lots of ads about air pods like product I keep getting lot of ads about air pods like product on Instagram for a lot cheaper price. Are these genuine companies making products or just scam?
- Facebook, what you upto? Whats going on in the leadership’s minds?? Kicking out CEOs of instagram and whatsapp, and then not replacing their CSO.... Is monetization all that the company really cares about?? For everyone who works there and feels that you are working towards a nobel mission to “connect the world” and that
- FB Hack Does a partially statically typed language work in practice? Are FBers happy with Hack? How much PHP is there running around vs Hack code? I know Instagram is primarily Python - how about other products? Do they have different stacks?
- Facebook internship roles Hi, I will be interning at Facebook at Menlo Park this summer. I need opinion and views regarding what team or products to work on. Full-time conversion is also something that I am strongly targeting so I want to weigh in that as well. I am interested mainly in infrastructure backend and WEB fulls
- vote Does it make sense to breakdown giant tech companies strickly from the point of view of consumer?? For example: 1. Will consumer/advertisers benefits more when we have Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc etc as different companies and compete with each other?? User can switch platform if they don't like the policy and operations of one company.. 2. Can AWS serve their customer better if they are