- link Fake news at it again Their motivation is to get rid of every independent creator. Dying industry colluding to stay relevant. Wonder what stance YouTube takes on this. Once again, everyone they don’t like or is a competition, is an agent of radicalization. First it was Alex Jones - and now they are explicitly going aft
- sick to death of 'progressive' fraud and aggression (women in tech) love women. love women in tech. hired and promoted many women at google in technical roles ... years before it became topic of discussion or fashionable groupthink obsession ... before training, c level diversity staff, or self loathing reports about how googlers are not right colors and genders etc
- Do you think Podcasters will gain celebrity status like Youtube stars? Saw that Spotify created a tool for users to create their own podcasts...Don't know if it will be successful since part of the draw for being a youtuber is the money right? Podcasters make nothing in comparison. https://techcrunch.com/2019/08/29/spotify-aims-to-turn-podcast-fans-into-podcast-cr
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Do you think Agile sucks Agile basically puts all the responsibility and blame on developers while letting product managers and owners just run the show and take credit . All they do is watch YouTube , go to a bunch of meetings and then breathe down your neck for a status . They don’t even explain the requirements well or u
- Is buying Tesla Model 3 worth it? Here is my situation. 1. I have a 5 year old Camry. Pretty decent car. I drive only on weekends. 2. Booked the Tesla model 3 when it was announced couple of years back. Now it is ready to order (delivery in 2-3weeks). The default configuration is long range battery, premium interior and rear wheel