- I-140 question I got a job in a new company but I am thinking what happens to my H1B status in the following situation: 1. Priority date: June 2010 (EB2) with current employer 2. Never filed I-485 as my date was never current 3. I can get 3 years of H1B extensions as I have approved I-140 with my current employer
- Get off of a one-sided relationship/crush/whatever Not a question - just a confirmation to anyone out there who might be in the same situation. It’s possible! :) We met via friends and happen to work in the same office. I used to be super excited about “running into” them at breakfast, or lunch, or dinner or coffee bar (Thanks, Google, for the fr
- Delta Vs Southwest For those of you that do business travel I have a question. So I am a Southwest A-lister and I just completed Delta Silver Status Match. Would you rather continue booking work travel via Delta to earn their miles (and potentially Gold status) or would you use Southwest and earn points towards A-list
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Approved H1-b transfer on USCIS website but lawyers have not updated I saw on the USCIS website about my H1-B transfer being approved. I confirmed with the Microsoft lawyers that if they have received any update but they are not replying. The status got updated on Thursday and it has been 5 days since then. Is it okay to trust the USCIS website and give my two week n
- EB3 Adjustment of Status Time How long does it usually take for a South Korean applicant to receive adjustment of status via EB3?
- H4 to F1 change of status Hello guys My wife was on h1b and moved to h4 to pursue a first masters . She is planning to move to f1 via applying for change of status. I know this takes time but we want to apply anyway given that we don’t have immediate plans to go to India. I wanted some advice on the following things from an
- link California H1 transfer approval via pp Case receipt: 28th March via premium processing Case approval : 5th April Checked https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ early morning and saw the approval. https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus still shows case received status. Total wait of 9 calendar days. To all the peeps waiting for CSC approvals, han
- AMZN - Post Onsite [Application Status] TC: $170k YOE: ~5 Had an onsite late last week (SDE). I checked my application status on the jobs dashboard, which was “under consideration” and is now “application submitted”. I have seen similar threads on Blind, but none of them show any resolve by the OP. I emailed my recruiter asking about t
- Facebook recruitment process I received a call from Facebook recruiter to schedule an interview after applying online. After asking about my Visa status,(which is F1-Stem opt) they decided not to move forward with my application,just because "I have only 22 months left on my OPT". She said that the business needs of Facebook re
- H1 visa stamping status ““document delivery information: “ Hi, I have applied for work visa in India. Seeing status ““document delivery information: ” for couple of days. Its been 2 weeks now I submitted my application via Dropbox. Anyone went through this?
- Does Google always respond to applications via referral? After I submitted to 2 positions via referral I got a email from Google recruiter saying he will be sharing it with hiring managers, either he or staff will update me on the status. The email sounds very generic. Should I take that seriously or expect ghosting if no phone interview?