- Telecom AE, Advice on breaking into higher paying AE positions? Feeling underpaid Hi guys, I am an Account Executive at Sprint (NYC). I am a top performer blowing out my quota consistently over 450% every month. As an AE at Sprint I sell telecom (obviously) and SaaS solutions such as 365, Gsuite, and cyber security solutions. My salary is very low $49,600 however I am on target t
- Boss/CEO left halfway through one week sprint that “decides fate of company” I’ve been working for a smaller comp for almost 10 months. I am very loyal to my boss, who pulled me out of a job I hated to do something that I for the most part, love. He’s even hired two of my good friends. But he has a habit of going on vacations/trips at inopportune times. This one was planned
- Telecom Account Executive. Referrals for new opportunities Hi guys, I am an Account Executive at Sprint (NYC). I am a top performer blowing out my quota consistently over 450% every month. As an AE at Sprint I sell telecom (obviously) and SaaS solutions such as 365, Gsuite, and cyber security solutions. My salary is very low $49,600 however I am on target t
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Sprint model is applicable to very few dev teams. Hopefully it is a trend that dies soon. Sprint can only work if a team has a Lead, and a good one, whose full time work is driving the Sprint, and has a high level of domain knowledge and a vision and knows how to execute. Without these preconditions a Sprint is just a time period on a calendar and has no real meaning, but causes disorgan
- Layoffs/compensation after T-Mobile/Sprint merger Last week I spoke to a HR rep at Sprint. He ensured me that the jobs in OP are safe. The bulk of layoffs will come from the T-Mobile side as their salaries are 30-40% higher than Sprint employees. The brand may be T-Mobile, but the corporate culture and compensation will be strongly influenced by
- Difference between FB E5 vs E6 In practical terms, how are the roles different? And how many years of experience one needs to get E6? To give an example, I work at a startup and have 8yoe, in infra. This startup is not full of particularly smart or talented people, so a comparison with how I would perform at FB based on how I pe