- FB ghosted me after killing two tech screens Currently I'm an EM with ~12 direct reports and still heavily involved in coding/architecture. I got a referral for FB with LA listed as my preferred location. I was kind of disappointed that the recruiter was reaching out for a solutions engineer role since I think my technical and leadership skil
- Multiple referrals at Google - multiple rejected applications. What next? I have multiple referrals from Google employees. I can probably get 1-2 more referrals. In the meantime I got rejected for multiple ML and data science related roles! What do you suggest next? Improve my CV, CL, start a blog, include my ML videos and presentations, get course certificates, or join K
- Rejected at Uber for not finishing question, but I did... Recently did Onsite at Uber, overall team liked me and had gotten 2 people mentioning the work I’ve done previously is impressive. Was told I do not have significant experience and that I did not finish one of the questions. However, this would all make sense to me if this was the case but: 1.) I
and industry lounge.
- Ways to get over Imposter syndrome An SDE-3, been in the company for 7 years (2.5 L4, 3 L5, and 1.5 L6), and still struggling to get over Imposter syndrome. I have always got positive feedback from my direct/skip but there is this constant feeling of "Not good enough" that I feel holds me back from achieving my full potential. Here i
- Uber interview LC vs Hackerrank? Recruiter has told to solve 2 problems in 45 min and I'm given a code pair link for hacker rank. I just hate the time drain to read extra verbiage for HC questions. Any tips?
- How are these foreign companies? Yandex AIM Tech Recruit Communications I saw they have a lot of strong talent through programming/recruiting platforms - top 200 competitors as ranked on Codeforces, HackerRank, etc. - close to Amazon, Jane Street, and Microsoft (although behind Facebook).