- Vanguard personal advisor services review Have you used personal advisor services from vanguard? What is your experience? Is it worth the 0.3% management fee? Thanks!
- Advice for wealth management I am considering to open a/c with Vanguard to manage my portfolio around 100k. They charge 0.3% annually. Has anyone used this? Would you recommend? I chose Vanguard because of wide variety of funds available. Also, earlier I was thinking to buy home or rental property instead, but I feel I lost op
- M1finance Has anyone tried M1finance? They are a free robo-advisor / brokerage combo, but they only allow ETFs? I have a couple of Vanguard mutual funds, but in addition to them, i’m thinking of opening an ETF account in M1finance. Did anyone have any experience using it?
- Impact of Amazon 401K test failure for folks who left in 2018 Cross posting to larger audience. Context: was employed at Amazon for a part of 2018. I had maxed out my 401K contribution in the first 2 months (18.5K). After I left Amazon, I rolled over my Amazon 401K to a ROTH IRA that’s managed outside of Vanguard. I worked for less than 3 service years so I h
- What do you do with your investments during volitile market conditions? Wide swings in the market are obviously hammering 401k and investment accounts. I've already taken steps to minimize impact by investing 401k in targeted date index funds and investment account is primarily low cost Vanguard index funds. I do have some company stock which has done reasonably well an
- 300k CAD, Invest in Home or Wait, Help! TC: 200 CAD, YOE - 3.5 Saved approximately, 300k CAD so far, = Breakdown:- 120K invested in FANG stocks, 45k Invested in Vanguard High Growth / High Risk mutual funds Rest is Cash ( I know - big cash to offset high risk investment?? ) Married, 31, Planning first kid next year, sole earner,