- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Not happy at Facebook. I've been here on the design team a while now. It's frustrating to see all the negative press in the news but even more so internally. They are constantly reorganizing. Design system is all over the place. They have an overabundance of design crits. The design team overlaps on a shit ton of initiati
- facebook / google ads question I searched for something on google. Then went to facebook and there was an ad for it on my newsfeed. I know its not a coincidence so it seems either google sells user data to facebook or facebook gets this data through cookies or somewhere else but all i did was a google search so i dont see how it
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Workday vs Oath offer Got these 2 offers last week. YOE: 3yrs Oath: Position: Software Dev Engineer 1 Team: Yahoo Mail: Big data/ User record sync Location: Sunnyvale, CA Base: 135k Joining bonus: 10k Year end Bonus: 10% Relocation: up to 20k (only as needed unlike the other offer) Equity: 60k for 3 years with 1/3 veste
- Does anyone believe ad products actually work? Here’s my take on digital advertising after 10+ years in the industry and having worked at Google, Snap, and in the agency world. I’ve personally spent hundreds of millions of dollars throughout my career. ———————————————————— -Attribution is still absolute dog crap. No one knows how to properly
- Anyone hiring for Lead Analyst / Associate Analytics Manager / Data Scientist role? (Referrals would do as well) I have 10+ years experience as an Analyst across multiple domains - logistics/operations research, platform abuse/compliance, Web Data, Marketing, Search, Ads (Search, Display, Social), A/B testing, Product Analytics, and ecommerce. Regularly use: SQL (any dialect), Excel, Tableau, Looker/LookML, a