- Amazon L5 Offer How does this L5 offer stack up? (Seattle) Team: Alexa Communications Base: 156k Bonus: 60k first year, then 40k second year Stock: 85 shares (~120k) Also, will Amazon typically buy out unvested stock that I have in MSFT?
- Amazon SFA Hi! At what level do Sr. Financial Analyst join Amazon? Does it vary by business segment (whether in AWS or Alexa or E-commerce)? Also what is the overall compensation - base + sign on bonus + stock options?
- Why are Apple and Amazon among FAANG? FAANG is only in terms of stock, not tier one tech or internet companies. Tier 1 should be F, G, Netflix, Airbnb, Uber and a few... AWS may count, Alexa is like tier 1.5, and retail is 1.5 or 2 depend on team. Apple is a great company. But it’s not as good as others in terms of internet products
- Amazon Alexa Team Recruiter A recruiter just reached out to me and would like to talk about a Software Engineer position on the Alexa team in Palo Alto. I have about 5 years of development experience. What kind of pay should I be expecting? Sign up bonus? Stock comp? Relocation bonus?
- Amazon offer Alexa org Recruiter told me Amazon wants to give offer. I'm L64 at MS, and recruiter said targeting SD2 which seems under level. But apparently SDE2 is a wide band so hoping for comparable salary. The team is in the Alexa shopping org. Recruiter asked me about pay expectation. What is a competitive offer here
- Amazon total comp expectations Moving on to next round of interviews for Software Engineer (2 I’m assuming since I’m Sr level already). Recruiter asked total comp expectations... no idea what to ask for since no company I’ve worked for has had stock options. Currently at 125k base, 10-15% bonus with 3 yoe (just promoted to Sr so
- Amazon Applied Scientist/Research Scientist salary expecation I am a research scientist at NV with 4-5 YOE in ML & AI research. I am going to get an offer from Alexa AI org at Cambridge, MA. The recruiter said I can chose either Research Scientist(RS) or Applied Scientist(AS) position since I qualify for both and the team really want me. My questions: 1. What
- Isolated world of apps and robots How do you guys deal with being lonely? I'm not looking to date or be in a relationship just to be around people, because for those, I want to seek out the right person. But in general, I'm socially isolated. I have literally no one to talk to about anything in my life. At work, I'm professional, m