- link 3 YOE - 5 Offers - Seattle I’ll lead with this: I’m a straight white guy with a neutral-American accent and US citizenship, so I have a lot of unfair advantages in life that not everyone is lucky enough to get. Blind was a big part of what inspired me to seek out higher compensation and gave me confidence in my negotiation,
- Disney Project Hire Compensation/Hourly rate I am getting converted from a third party contractor to Project hire at Disney. What should be my expected hourly rate? This hire is for Sr BSA/product owner position. YOE: 10+ with Masters in MIS
- Anyone work for Disney Streaming Services? Is it separate from The Walt Disney Company? What is it like working there? Considering applying but haven't heard too much about it besides Disney +. Who are the people that work for Disney +? Is it just completely integrated with all of Disney's other projects? Please provide as much info as you c
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Will Hulu disappear? If Disney merges with Fox, Hulu will be 60% owned by Disney. Disney is preparing for Disney plus and has already taken its content off of competitors. Analysts project that Disney and Fox's merger may cause thousands of layoffs. Will Disney really allow Hulu to coexist? Or is this the end of Hulu? A
- Fox Project Manager It appears recently Fox has handed over a bunch of their divisions to Disney. but Technology remains with Fox still. How’s the wlb, culture and inportantly stability in the tech division? The role is of a Project Manager. TC: 100k Location: NY YoE: 4
- link Disney - Hulu Takeover: Layoffs in Ad Sales? Other Depts.? A number of articles mention that Disney will "consolidate" their ad sales (and likely other) teams. The below article mentions a "single ad-sales team for Disney" and Iger himself has stated "the company planned to integrate the service into its business operations, and that its staff would probabl