- Looking for opportunties for wife as a Program Manager at East bay Wife quit her job (Client: Apple) due to the long commute from east bay to south bay affecting her health (Driving to and fro)and lack of any family time. Looking at Program Manager openings and was wondering if any one at Workday/Elliemae can provide a referreal or upload the resume in their in
- Bleh. How do I even begin to find a new job? TC: $130 YoE: 4 years I’m vastly underpaid, and I haven’t learned anything valuable (thanks Workday!). I’ve been grinding out LC and I’m pretty decent at it, but I absolutely fold once they start asking about System Design or like real engineering challenges on the job (Workday uses a GUI based pro
- Referral Hi Everyone, I am a recent graduate with a M.S. Statistics degree. In my two year program, I have done three internships so far in Data Science totaling to about 11 months of experience. I have been applying for Data Science jobs. I wanted to know if anyone could help me with a referral because
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Workday referral Hey! I was wondering if anyone at Workday could give me a referral for the Technical APM program?
- Program manager positions at workday, east bay Wife currently works as a contractor at Apple and trying to find work in east bay close to home than do the 1.5 hr commute each way.She has been applying to workday online for the past one year with no luck. YOE in the US: 4 yrs Role: Program Manager at GBI, Apple as a contractor. Looking for PM ro