- Best company to join to relocate to Bangalore, India I am planning to move permanently to Bangalore from Bay Area in a year or two. Working in workday. Sice wday has no offices in India, looking for companies that allow employees to transfer internally. Not sure if I will get into Fang and also looking for good WLB. TC : 230k / 11 year as software de
- Choosing between leaving and staying Current company: TC 77k raised to 88k in november-december. love the team, commute is almost non existent. work is super chill maybe a little too slow pace. get to work on anything i want bc manager loves me. startup 1 offer: 120K TC, but super small team. was a team of three but left due to medica
- Snack Programs: Best of the Best We all know many tech companies have great snack options available to employees, but what is THE MOST sought after snack and/or drink that your company supplies? From a Workday standpoint I would say Jack Links beef jerky or Naked Fruit Smoothies
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Median employee Pay disclosure The season of DEF 14A filings is upon us, including the CEO Pay Ratio Disclosure which reveals the median employee compensation. Twilio: 222k Netflix: 202k Workday: 188k Citrix: 170k Square: 155k Salesforce: 152k Any others of interest? Includes everything: base, bonus, commission, stock & 401k m
- RSUs/Equity component My question is more for folks from Oracle, Salesforce, Workday, Cisco. Basically big global companies which have been on the block for a decade or so. Is RSU/Equity a part of comp for all employees? If not, at what level are they paid?
- Workday: benefits and paternity leave Have an offer from Workday and wanted to know what employees think of their benefits. Also do they have paternity leave?