- Is it good idea to shift from oracle dba to AWS cloud support associate? If the position is based in Seattle , what could be the minimum annual compensation we can ask?
- Nice gig in a small town Hey guys, we have some positions available where I work. In-house software development (java), oracle commerce development, QA, big data ETL developer, and DBA. In Knoxville TN / former Silicon Valley leadership, so culture is great. Work/life balance is excellent. Let me know if interested.
- Oracle DBA salary range in India Anyone has recent knowledge. Came to US almost a decade ago.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How to transform my career from oracle dba to data analyst/scientist I am working as an oracle dba from last 6 years in TCS. I am looking to change my profile to data analayst. Any guidance or any other career suggestion
- Wife looking at Oracle Certs In the real world, would it be realistic for someone with Oracle Certs, specifically OCP/OCM. To break into a DBA role sans experience or a 4 year degree. She’d like to move on into a data science role. We’ve looked at local posting and most, even the associate roles, seem to require a CS degree.
- Looking for SQL DBA jobs in Bayarea Posting for wife Hi, She recently moved from midwest to bayarea. Still supporting her current employer remotely. Can you please let me know if you have any relevant openings in your team/org Looking for SQL DBA jobs local to Bayarea Skillset: MS SQL, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, Oracle 11g, 12c. YoE: 5 T
- The Backend Guy ( DBA) Hi Folks, I am Oracle Application DBA & Oracle DB from past 10+ years and working FT with a retail organization. Initially, I enjoyed my carrier but slowly I found it to be monotonous with less growth. I am always looking for something where I can excel and grow. But being a DBA I think scope is li