- SSN -- Amazon Prime Card Amazon is asking for SSN to give $80 loaded on Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card Is it safe to share?? Pardon me- new in US
- I watched the movie Booksmart and came to wonder - have I wasted my life? This weekend I watched Booksmart. It’s an absolutely amazing movie. But it got me thinking, as someone who was focused throughout high school I never got the “rewards” the main characters got. I never got into an elite school. I also focused on school in college. Did 4 internships and saved a bunc
- What Microsoft benefits do you lose at Amazon? When comparing offers, benefits make things less black and white. Microsoft has great benefits that are easy to overlook when a big signing bonus offer is made, but that’s a long term benefit whereas the immediately available benefits can really impact life starting on Day 1. Sounds like Microsoft
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Wayfair Employee Treatment So I want to know if this has happened to anyone else at other companies? *employees expected to use personal phones without compensation, including for international phone calls *employees given computers 6-8 years old *employees flipped off by managers *employees being required to fly Spirit o
- Best credit card rewards ? So I didn’t actually get my first credit card until very recently (amazon prime credit card w/ Chase). They have decent rewards but anything else out there worth knowing about ?
- Credit Card combos Hi all, Wondering what credit cards folks use here to get the best rewards. I use the following. Amazon chase card — use at Amazon and Whole Foods. 5% back. Combo of Wells Fargo cards — propel American Express to collect 3x points on dining out and gas stations. Also pay for Netflix with this.
- Annual bonuses and stocks at Amazon How do annual bonuses/stocks work at Amazon? For instance, at Microsoft we get annual rewards (bonus + stock based on performance). Bonus is paid out right away. Stock vests every quarter following the grant date. Both have a range with a max grant amount based on the level we are in.
- Blind Rewards Are blind rewards fake? Because neither me nor my friend got his Amazon voucher for referrals. This is really bad Blind. Look at the screenshot me and one my friends.+2
- Amazon annual rewards How do annual rewards look for Amazon? Is in cash, stock or both? Planning to move from Microsoft to Amazon soon, thanks.
- Amazon earnings beat, do employees get the rewards ? Amazon has been doing amazingly well. Does that translate to more money (pay hike and more RSUs) for employees during the yearly reviews ??
- Best cash back / travel credit card Everyone seems to love Chase Sapphire Reserve but I'm not totally convinced. I just want a good, simple cash reward. I'm thinking about signing up for Bank of America premium rewards card. Park a $100k ETF at Merrill Edge and that card becomes 3.5% cash back on travel and dining plus 2.63% back on