- Screwing telephonic interviews.Am I too much underprepared for FANG? I have been actively giving interviews for last 1 month but fucking up telephonic (70percent) round even after solving and revising 200+ LC questions. But not losing confidence at all. Am I underprepared for Google/Netflix/Apple/ Facebook. My deadline for switching is October end. Below is my fuc
- Mobile Architecture MEGA LIST I have an on-site with FANG in a few days. I am compiling mobile architecture optimization topics worth discussing in interviews. Following is a generic list I have so far. View hierarchy and models would be a separate discussion. Please contribute more ideas Identify the Bottlenecks, tradeoffs and
- Facebook screening I recently interviewed for first screening at FB HQ in person. I got LC hard - merge k sorted arrays. There are 2 ways to solve the problem 1) divide and conquer 2) use min heap. Both are same Big O. I started solving using approach #1. The interviewer asked me is there another way. I mentioned we
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How is working with smart folks at FAANG? I’m thinking about interviewing at FB/Netflix. Got a couple offers 2 years ago but turned them down at the time. I am currently at a startup where money is good (I was early and with the liquidity I am eating getting from the equity it evens out with the amount I could make at FAANG essentially) bu
- vote Binary index tree I am having Facebook interview after New Year. I have done around 300 problems on leetcode (past 6 months Facebook tag) I know the idea and implementation of BIT but I don't quite able to utilize it. I can only solve simple BIT question like Range Sum Query 2D - Mutable. As to more advanced questio
- Traffic rant, feel free to join in or flame! What is with the idea that you have to be first and therefore cannot let anyone over? Also, is merging really that hard? It's every person let's one person in to weave. Not difficult. Oh and I can see your racist Facebook posts while you drive, put your phone down. My favorite is the people checkin
- Anticipated M&A 2019 and beyond I found this article interesting. What companies would you like to see merge or get acquired. Do you guys think Amazon will buy Netflix? or FB buy Snap? List some interesting mergers. Funny ones are welcome as well. lol. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-company-mergers-id-love-to-see-in-2019
- Shazam acquisition impacts What are your thoughts on Shazam acquisition impacts on Facebook , google , amazon , Snapchat and Microsoft . Are we going to see more mergers and acquisitions in the coming months ?