- #Commission Sales Orgs What are the other commissioned sales orgs at Amazon besides AMG? Also, commission targets at Amazon are 50% of bass salary with accelerators (60k base, 30k commission target), how do commissions works elsewhere? MS, Google, FB?
- Top Tech Companies that pay Top Commission What are some top paying Tech companies that pay very well from a commission perspective? Non cap Google? Amazon?
- Amazon Media Group Anyone here Work for the Amazon media group? Do you have any insight on the base for an L4 as an account executive? What is the commission structure? I work at amazon in a sales role in another department with no commission and wanted to explore other opportunities.
- Do MIcrosoft Recruiters get commission per hire? As an engineer, it is very visible that Microsoft recruiters are fighting with each other to represent a candidate. I assume this is because they have some kind of commission per engineer they bring on? But I don’t know this. Is it true? Why is recruiting so fractured and uncooperative compared to A
- Advice on negotiating commission increase? Have been doing sales and account management for an event/webinar/live stream production company. I sell and manage, sometimes produce, programs and individual events. Been doing this for my current company for 1.5 years, focusing solely on producing events for Amazon, one of our bigger clients. St
- Indian immigration issue [Not crying just trying to understand] I see lot of indians are worried about immigration and visa situation. Those who came 15-20yrs back or married to american got GC/citizenship. But most of us(f1,h1bs, their families and dependents) are waiting and has to deal with lot of issues and uncertainty.